So lets just say Cutler is out for an extended period of time. (worst case scenario)

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
what do the bears do? stick with what we have and hope Clauson can look a bit better? do we explore a trade? do we look to free agents?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I turned the game off half way through the 3rd QTR. Clausen 'a bit better'? We're going to need a lot more than that LOL. He's horrible.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Seasons officially done. I saw a competitive team keeping up w the best until Jay went out.

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
I turned the game off half way through the 3rd QTR. Clausen 'a bit better'? We're going to need a lot more than that LOL. He's horrible.

yeah that had some sarcasm attached to it ... which obviously doesn't translate over the internet. when typing "a bit better" my facial expressions was this :confused:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna win that bet lol

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The season was always done. Cutler wasn't gonna change it.

Agree to disagree. With Jay they looked like they could compete with the best and didn't lay down. Without Jay you saw the results. Like him or not, the team obviously believes in him.

Mitchapalooza

Obviously they're better with him over Clausen. No one seriously thinks clausen is better. But Cutler wasn't gonna get us to the playoffs.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Cutler sure was a difference maker in both these first 2 games, just not in a good way. You're in it with him till he throws a pick.

the fact that this franchise has been attached to the hip to Jay Cutler for the better part of a decade is disgusting

he sucks, but the offense doesn't go without him. What a conundrum

cobbland

Liked Posts:
timtebow.jpg

He already knows the offense, why not?

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously they're better with him over Clausen. No one seriously thinks clausen is better. But Cutler wasn't gonna get us to the playoffs.

He was 8/9 for 120 and a TD before the pick. Learning yet another new offense. Cutler wasn't going to keep us from the playoffs either. This defense was