So lets just say Cutler is out for an extended period of time. (worst case scenario)

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
timtebow.jpg

He already knows the offense, why not?

Welcome back. Good to see ya.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Unless the staff has ZERO confidence in Fales, he has to get a shot while Jay is out. Starting at home against OAK would be ideal IMO. He may very well be terrible, but Jimmy is not a serviceable starter and we should at least explore Fales. Crazier things have happened with QBs coming out of nowhere.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
That freaking option play with Langford! Jay isn't great but he was going to be fun to watch (while at the same time maddening).

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I would go with Fales right away. Claussen isn't the answer unless the question is "How do we guarantee a Top Three draft pick?".

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You realize Jay left the game down 14, right?

You realize the game wasn't over right? I know he threw the pick but the offense was doing great before then. People are acting like that was the end of the game

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
You were not there, or you are Special person.

8 of 9
88.9%
120 YDS
13.3 YPA
1 TD
1 INT
0 Sacks
116.2 Rating
3 Rushes
24 YDS
8.0 AVG

I was there. And go to every home game. And many road games. And his pick 6 was the game change. Therefor - he sucked.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always thought he plays best when he has a couple scrambles early on in the game. He was doing that and playing pretty well too, and then .... well you know what Jay does.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
A bad play in an otherwise almost flawless game and he sucked. Smh. You cannot fix stupid. You just can't

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
A bad play in an otherwise almost flawless game and he sucked. Smh. You cannot fix stupid. You just can't

A critical turnover - pick 6 no less - in a close game = he sucks. Typical Jay.

No shocker he pulled up gimpy.

And quit with the personal attacks.

It signifies you just can't hang...

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You realize the game wasn't over right? I know he threw the pick but the offense was doing great before then. People are acting like that was the end of the game

Considering the defense can't stop anyone, once we get or are down by more than 1 score, essentially yes, the game is over. As good as Cutler has been or could be or whatever he's doomed to fail this year because he has to be damn near perfect to keep this team in games. He simply cannot do that.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Considering the defense can't stop anyone, once we get or are down by more than 1 score, essentially yes, the game is over. As good as Cutler has been or could be or whatever he's doomed to fail this year because he has to be damn near perfect to keep this team in games. He simply cannot do that.

Are you talking about last year or this year?

fuck, deja vu