So lets just say Cutler is out for an extended period of time. (worst case scenario)

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Considering the defense can't stop anyone, once we get or are down by more than 1 score, essentially yes, the game is over. As good as Cutler has been or could be or whatever he's doomed to fail this year because he has to be damn near perfect to keep this team in games. He simply cannot do that.

I can agree that Cutler can't be perfect

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People should just ignore Mongo. I'm pretty sure he's just a troll or an idiot. This is the guy that said Jeffery was dropping passes on purpose last year when Clausen came in to play. I guess Clausen must have lit it up today since Jeffery wasn't playing. I'm not a Cutler fan, but to say Cutler sucked today, is downright stupidity. He's not the reason we lost today. In fact he kept us in the game for a bit. I guess our qbs suck if they can't match every TD that the defense/ST give up.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought the rythem and execution of the offense was going real well. Than the pic happened, and it snow balled from there. I really hope Fales gets a chance, as many here know. I'm the biggest Fales homer on this board.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
A critical turnover - pick 6 no less - in a close game = he sucks. Typical Jay.

No shocker he pulled up gimpy.

And quit with the personal attacks.

It signifies you just can't hang...

Sorry. Didn't mean to offend your sensitivities

unclebuck

Liked Posts:
Cutler looked good until he threw the pick this is exactly what I have ben saying for years over and over and over and so on yada yada yada

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was there. And go to every home game. And many road games. And his pick 6 was the game change. Therefor - he sucked.

You were not at the game, you didn't see the game. The pick did change the game because Cutler got hurt on the return, and Clausen sucked. Therefore you are a dope.

8 of 9
88.9%
120 YDS
13.3 YPA
1 TD
1 INT
0 Sacks
116.2 Rating
3 Rushes
24 YDS
8.0 AVG

I know Cutler is an average to below average QB, I want an upgrade at that and 40 other positions, but the "cry about Cutler" shit is just old and tired. Jay is infinitely better than Clausen. Probably Fales too, but I would rather see a maybe (Fales) than a lost cause (Clausen).

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the rythem and execution of the offense was going real well. Than the pic happened, and it snow balled from there. I really hope Fales gets a chance, as many here know. I'm the biggest Fales homer on this board.

Why in gods name would you put "than" in that sentence? Using then for than is pretty common but the opposite is not.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
People should just ignore Mongo. I'm pretty sure he's just a troll or an idiot. This is the guy that said Jeffery was dropping passes on purpose last year when Clausen came in to play. I guess Clausen must have lit it up today since Jeffery wasn't playing. I'm not a Cutler fan, but to say Cutler sucked today, is downright stupidity. He's not the reason we lost today. In fact he kept us in the game for a bit. I guess our qbs suck if they can't match every TD that the defense/ST give up.

Or that I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about..

But thanks for another juvenile personal attack.

Cutler sucked today.

You can't ignore his pick 6.

No matter how much you want to... You can't.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
You were not at the game, you didn't see the game. The pick did change the game because Cutler got hurt on the return, and Clausen sucked. Therefore you are a dope.

8 of 9
88.9%
120 YDS
13.3 YPA
1 TD
1 INT
0 Sacks
116.2 Rating
3 Rushes
24 YDS
8.0 AVG

I know Cutler is an average to below average QB, I want an upgrade at that and 40 other positions, but the "cry about Cutler" shit is just old and tired. Jay is infinitely better than Clausen. Probably Fales too, but I would rather see a maybe (Fales) than a lost cause (Clausen).

His pick 6 turned the game.

Quit ignoring it.

Who said "Cutler would be great if he didn't turn the ball over"...

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or that I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about..

But thanks for another juvenile personal attack.

Cutler sucked today.

You can't ignore his pick 6.

No matter how much you want to... You can't.

You can't ignore every other play he was in today either, you can't

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't. I just know a critical PICK 6 that put us down 2 TD's killed the game

how do you not see that?

What killed the game was him not returning, and the entire defensive effort. Not one play.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who said "Cutler would be great if he didn't turn the ball over"...

I don't know. Is that a rhetorical question? I do know for a fact that you did not see today's game.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Especially not one play in the first half.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what or how do you guys grade Jay's performance today?

Personally, the pick 6 is a killer for a team that can't afford those types of mistakes. So I'll give him a B grade.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
What killed the game was him not returning, and the entire defensive effort. Not one play.

2 TD's down...

Cutler is not your guy.

Time for Chicago fans to move on.

Cutler nuthugers can hold on.

But real fans of the team have figured it out.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
So what or how do you guys grade Jay's performance today?

Personally, the pick 6 is a killer for a team that can't afford those types of mistakes. So I'll give him a B grade.

I give him a B until the pcik 6 - then he goes to an F.

If it was a non-impactfull pick at mid field that resulted in no points,? I would give him a C+ ish

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I don't know. Is that a rhetorical question? I do know for a fact that you did not see today's game.

Me thinks you do not know what the word "fact"means since I was at the game.