So Pace rebuilt the offensive line

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The last bears game I went to was the 2018 season vs the Lions. This window licking Special person Lions fan sitting next to me kept hyping up Kerryon Johnson.. I realize that may have been our resident village idiot that day.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Decker will be miles better than Jenkins, at least this year.
Jackson is as good as Whitehair, but this is your only real argument.
Vaitai is better when playing healthy and at the RG position than Daniels
Ragnow is miles better than what ever Nagy decides to trot out there at center this year.......
Sewel over god knows who you put at RT.

Lions O-line is poised to be one of the best in the league. Decker-Jackson-Ragnow-Vaitai-Sewel .

Three first rounders, two have already been pro-bowlers, Sewel almost a lock to be one as well. Crosby makes for good depth.
So your whole argument is based on your homer opinion and draft status? Cool

Buried behind your idiocy about round drafted, PFF grades and individual Pro Bowl appearances is the fact that the Bears line actually protected it's starters better than the Lions OL. With the addition of dimwitted Goff, this next season should be a real hoot.
1622639592380.png

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

So the pro-bowls were a figment of my imagination? And yet Goff would hold the top two spots on the Bears for passing yards in a season. When was the last time the Bears had a QB that passed for over 4500 yds? That would be never.

LOL, Trubusky was shit with Nagy.

Except 0-1 Against interim Lions head coach's. What was the Bears record when they had Fox and Tresticles?

I guess you slept through the fox years? both teams has finished last 4 times over the last ten years.

Blah Blah Blah Blah. People that use past history as a means to predict what will happen in the future lack any real mental capacity to carry on an intelligent conversation.
Comedy gold