Social media Bears thread

Liked Posts:
What's with those 4 huge towers?? Looks like it's permanently under construction and the frail roof will collapse without them. Or
like a failed circus tent.

View attachment 38371
I was hoping with whatever they come up with that the very top perimeters from the overhead view would be a giant lit up wishbone C for a view from the prime time blimps.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Some really positive stuff to watch in here.

I think the pocket presence and movement in the pocket elements are going to be something Bears fans have never seen from their QB.

We’ve seen a rocket arm from Cutler and incredible athleticism from Fields, but I think CW will have both the running ability, and strong arm plus the QB intelligence, feel and ability to go through his reads that is the ‘x factor’ which has been missing.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some really positive stuff to watch in here.

I think the pocket presence and movement in the pocket elements are going to be something Bears fans have never seen from their QB.

We’ve seen a rocket arm from Cutler and incredible athleticism from Fields, but I think CW will have both the running ability, and strong arm plus the QB intelligence, feel and ability to go through his reads that is the ‘x factor’ which has been missing.
I think two of the biggest things I didn't like about Cutler (and it's not that Cutler wasn't tough- Cutler was a tough MF. Go watch some of the hits he took)
1. I never saw him once point to himself and say, "My bad" when he messed up, but was always quick to call out his teammates when they did.

2. Decision making, especially when they played the Packers. It was almost like he wanted to get into QB battles with Rodgers.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I think two of the biggest things I didn't like about Cutler (and it's not that Cutler wasn't tough- Cutler was a tough MF. Go watch some of the hits he took)
1. I never saw him once point to himself and say, "My bad" when he messed up, but was always quick to call out his teammates when they did.

2. Decision making, especially when they played the Packers. It was almost like he wanted to get into QB battles with Rodgers.
To be fair, I recall times that Jay took the blame in his press conferences. He was pretty friendly with Rodgers actually, that was Rivers that he hated.

I get what you mean however, Cutler was cocky and ultimately stopped caring. He let DB's bait him into hero ball and he didn't raise up his teammates with his nonchalant attitude.