Social media Bears thread

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Easy part of schedule is front loaded. Bears play all their division games the 2nd half of season. If the Bears are hovering at .500 after week 9, #panic.

They need to stack wins early for team morale and build Caleb's confidence mojo.

Well that would be great to stack wins early. Don’t forget we are starting a rookie QB. No matter how good they were in college and how many great weapons we have for him, he’s still a rookie QB. There will be plenty of ups and downs.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Velus catch is part of his issue. Don't remember the game, but he dropped a wideopen TD on a play similar to that on the left side of the field. Instead of running through the catch he stops his feet and goes to the ground. Yes, it's a highlight and fans love that, but when it is a routine play, make it look routine.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Velus catch is part of his issue. Don't remember the game, but he dropped a wideopen TD on a play similar to that on the left side of the field. Instead of running through the catch he stops his feet and goes to the ground. Yes, it's a highlight and fans love that, but when it is a routine play, make it look routine.
He slipped because he had to completely hit the breaks when the arm wrestler under threw him

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I don't want him on our roster. But if he can improve on K/P I guess he can be a return man. He's so inconsistent, I'd really just prefer to cut him.