Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Yep. This is more than hope. This is the Bears getting consensus top-line talent and fully investing in the offense for the first time in a decade, at least.
And we still get to add another draft with an extra day 2 pick. In a draft that is supposed to be loaded with DL talent, which happens to probably be our weakest spot right now. That's when it goes into overdrive (ala 2016 Cubs).

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He obviously felt disrespected by Bears by not being invited to the announcement of their stadium. This will require an additional 25% bump to the governors campaign fund and an extra 10% to his retirement match. I mean that is if you wanna make this an administration priority.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
In a way I feel more excited about Odunze than Caleb Williams. Probably mainly because Williams has been a lock to be a Bear for a while, while the possibility of getting Odunze was so tantalizing but felt unlikely. This is our Aaron Donald moment. Other teams are going to be kicking themselves for passing on him. I am ALL IN on Odunze.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
And we still get to add another draft with an extra day 2 pick. In a draft that is supposed to be loaded with DL talent, which happens to probably be our weakest spot right now. That's when it goes into overdrive (ala 2016 Cubs).
Not only that, but if we do really well, Cunningham likely gets a GM job and we pick up another 3rd round pick for it. 2 2nds and 2 3rds gives us a lot of ammo to trade up to grab an impact d-lineman.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
In a way I feel more excited about Odunze than Caleb Williams. Probably mainly because Williams has been a lock to be a Bear for a while, while the possibility of getting Odunze was so tantalizing but felt unlikely. This is our Aaron Donald moment. Other teams are going to be kicking themselves for passing on him. I am ALL IN on Odunze.
Know this about Odunze. And who wouldn’t like all this from their receiver they drafted?

All the rankings in parentheses are among wide receivers with at least 100 targets in 2023.

1,639 yards (1st), 74 first downs (1st), 21 contested catches (1st), 75% contested catch rate (1st), 15.5 yard average depth of target (2nd), 13 TDs (t-4th), 3.2% drop rate (6th).

DavidH

Liked Posts:
we truly are in bizarro world with the bears' roster looking like this, seemingly the entire league fawning over them, and stephen a and mad dog being the ones on the clearly right side of a debate with louis riddick

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t shoot the messenger. I just post related news. Shit looks fucking ugly to me too.
In no way was I shooting any messenger 😅 Not sure where you got that!?? 🤷‍♂️

I appreciate the post & share of that crazy plan so I could comment honestly. 😇

Canth

Liked Posts:
Not sure if this was posted before or not but it popped up on my YouTube. The Pivot interview with Odunze.