Social media Bears thread

Bust

Liked Posts:
"this is the best situation for a #1 qb in the history of the nfl . . ."

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Those stats back up that CW can and does play in structure. The anonymous GMs and people saying he will learn quick that he can't just play hero ball in the NFL probably didn't watch all the film or scout him because they knew they wouldn't be able to take him.
Hope everyone keeps doubting what the Bears are building and the Bears make sure and get things right and keep building for lasting success.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Those stats back up that CW can and does play in structure. The anonymous GMs and people saying he will learn quick that he can't just play hero ball in the NFL probably didn't watch all the film or scout him because they knew they wouldn't be able to take him.
Hope everyone keeps doubting what the Bears are building and the Bears make sure and get things right and keep building for lasting success.
When Williams plays within structure the ball comes out of his hand as quick as any QB in the league. Quick accurate throws that move the chains.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty interesting... I didn't find the non-Niners fan version, so hopefully the video starts at the stuff more directly applicable.