Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LB? It's been hinted by the staff that he's moving and Emery said as much just now.

Gotta love the way he takes blame, cuts bait and continues to move forward.

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His Topps rookie card says LB on it, which confuses me. Maybe he will move and was intended to go there initially but was moved to the line for some reason.

chitown2387

Liked Posts:
LB? It's been hinted by the staff that he's moving and Emery said as much just now.

Gotta love the way he takes blame, cuts bait and continues to move forward.

Do you feel that he could make a good LB? I'm torn on it, but it's worth a try. He's definitely not meant to be a 4-3 DE.

Apoptosis

Liked Posts:
I think they will try him at LB. Idk about inside LB tho but we will see.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
The only place Shea should be moving is to another team. The guy is a total and unequivocal bust. He joins the famed 2012 class that saw Emery fail in rounds 1, 3, and 4. One good think about Emery though is his willingness to admit his failures and move forward.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its nice that our GM admits that his pick isn't working and willing to make a change....

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Its nice that our GM admits that his pick isn't working and willing to make a change....

This. You can't get them all right. Sometimes it's could just be a player that is really good but then drops off. It is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you feel that he could make a good LB? I'm torn on it, but it's worth a try. He's definitely not meant to be a 4-3 DE.
Seeing how we need a young Mike and Sam....I'd like him to try Mike and see if we can button that up. Briggs has one more year and then I'd like Bostic at Will. Problem with Bostic is how he takes blocks so I don't really know where he fits next year. Maybe he can play Sam but it's not optimum. I wonder if Greene could do it.

Who knows? Maybe they're talking about moving to a 3-4 or a hybrid setup.

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
any quotes? curious to hear what he said but can't stream this

sewie

Liked Posts:
Just like Bruce Irvin on the shehawks. He was a De, but to small. They moved him to outside backer and has done great, because he is fast.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Would love to see a D-coordinator use Shea in the elephant/leo role. I doubt we will though.

PlatinumPlus502

Liked Posts:
The only place Shea should be moving is to another team. The guy is a total and unequivocal bust. He joins the famed 2012 class that saw Emery fail in rounds 1, 3, and 4. One good think about Emery though is his willingness to admit his failures and move forward.

Trolling or serious? Shea does not have the size to be an effective DE but has the strength, speed and brains to succeed at the linebacker position. I rate him above a hunter hillenmeyer, who if you remember only started for the bears for a few years...

Recsq

Liked Posts:

That's all I've ever wanted from a front office guy is to admit when he screwed up, I have much more respect for Emery.

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
this mother fucker is a beast public speaker and knows how to handle PR like a pro.

If i could sit down with him for a day and pick his brain, i'd close all my deals hahaha.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
The only place Shea is moving is to linebacker. Shea isn't going anywhere.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
"it's under consideration"

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

jcl2399

Liked Posts:
Shae could play linebacker

Tres just said he could try him out!

Moose27

Liked Posts:
With them saying they are going to be a young defensive team I could see James Anderson not being resigned or the Bears even being a 3-4. Trestman just said that going to a 3-4 is something they will evaluate.