Steve Aschburner: Don't be so quick to trade for Howard

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steve Nash is the most clutch PG out of the elite PG's and easily. He's just not on a relevant team.

2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes I forgot it.All PGs in the league are more clutch than Rose.How could I forget this?

People allover the world have started making memes for DRose's clutchness and in a Bulls forum there are guys who can drop the most unbelievable name in the table just not to admit that DRose is the best instead of thanking god for having this guy in their team.

tumblr_m0n4ppwGRK1rpznnqo1_500.png

You do realize that Rose often does defer and pass to a teammate with the game on the line, too, right?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
You do realize that Rose often does defer and pass to a teammate with the game on the line, too, right?

Yes.He did this once and we lost the game.

But seriously being clutch means that you never pass the ball or sth?This guy have hit at least 10 buzzer beaters and game winners in the last week only.He keeps doing this from the day1 of the season @LAL

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

But seriously being clutch means that you never pass the ball or sth?This guy have hit at least 10 buzzer beaters and game winners in the last week only.He keeps doing this from the day1 of the season @LAL

Rose is more clutch than LeBron. Not the biggest deal in the world. Wade is the clutch guy on that team and Rose is not more clutch than Wade.

Rose has deferred many more times than just once (especially if you include his rookie year). The Bulls also won the game when Rose passed the ball to Deng in the corner when Wade left Deng alone.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Not more clutch than Wade.OK

One question and I stop this here.

How many game winners should Rose make until you admit he is the real deal?

He made 3 in the last week.(Hornets,76ers,Bucks)

Last edited:

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must not know that nothing a Bulls player is great on a league wide level. If you think thst you're just a homer.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
This just me but why wouldnt the best C in basketball fit with anyteam?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must not know that nothing a Bulls player is great on a league wide level. If you think thst you're just a homer.

Oh, stop being such a whiny bitch and start directly quoting people. Rose is the player with the best combination of crossover and finishing ability at the rim. He is also the fastest player in the league (or #2 behind John Wall).

He's NOT more clutch than DWYANE fucking WADE! Wade had one of the GREATEST NBA Finals performances in the HISTORY of the league in 2006. And he is largely the SAME player he was back then.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a wade fan so I know how clutch he is. But can't someone think that Rose is just as clutch as he is? Does it bother you that someone is possibly wrong on the internet, so youo just can help but correct them?

If he think Rose is more clutch or just as clutch as Wade, so fucking be it. That's his opinion. He can have it.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Oh, stop being such a whiny bitch and start directly quoting people. Rose is the player with the best combination of crossover and finishing ability at the rim. He is also the fastest player in the league (or #2 behind John Wall).

He's NOT more clutch than DWYANE fucking WADE! Wade had one of the GREATEST NBA Finals performances in the HISTORY of the league in 2006. And he is largely the SAME player he was back then.

He can't help himself...adds nothing to a conversation, shows up, says nothing...leaves.

Rose just hit the first buzzer beater OF HIS CAREER in Milwaukee, and people on here act as if he is Michael Jordan. I am shocked at how some of you act as if Rose has been doing this for ten years.

Chris Paul is better in the clutch then any pg in the league and has been for the last 4 or 5 years now. His teams are usually very efficient in clutch situations and it is because of who handles the ball and the decisions that person makes. No, Rose is not on the same level as Paul is in that area, as of yet. Nor do I think he knows as much about the pg position as some of the other vets in the league. Nash, Paul, Williams, Rondo, all have a lot of experience in different situations that Rose has yet to deal with.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
This just me but why wouldnt the best C in basketball fit with anyteam?

History says he does...this is why I asked some people who want to figure me out to learn the damn league! Don't look at me...look at history! Look at what has happened when Shaq, Moses, Kareem, Wilt....move to other teams. All were the best in the league arguably in their primes...all were champions.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

He has played well down the stretch in games, nobody disputes that. But he isn't dominating point guard play in the NBA....especially since he is not that great at defending the position. Stop the madness.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Even in your attempt to say where DRose is the best in the league you used the words:
"or #2 behind John Wall" :lmao:

Man don't be ashamed of your player.Being anti-homer is not so healthy.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny how I don't have anything to contribute but he doesn't even post in the game threads at all and only shows up after wade hit a game winner.

Pointing out that it was rose first buzzer beater while omitting that it wasn't rose's first game winner is just wow.

Rose has been hitting game winners, I mean he started the season with a game winner, he hit clutch shots just in this past week, but yeah he only hit one buzzer beater to win the game so the otherso he isn't as clutch as we homers would like to think he is. Just can't give Bulls players props, not even on a Bulls forum.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even in your attempt to say where DRose is the best in the league you used the words:
"or #2 behind John Wall" :lmao:

Man don't be ashamed of your player.Being anti-homer is not so healthy.

John Wall is at least as fast as Derrick Rose. That is not me trying to show I'm not a homer. That is because it;s the truth.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny how I don't have anything to contribute but he doesn't even post in the game threads at all and only shows up after wade hit a game winner.

Pointing out that it was rose first buzzer beater while omitting that it wasn't rose's first game winner is just wow.

Rose has been hitting game winners, I mean he started the season with a game winner, he hit clutch shots just in this past week, but yeah he only hit one buzzer beater to win the game so the otherso he isn't as clutch as we homers would like to think he is. Just can't give Bulls players props, not even on a Bulls forum.

I'm too busy either writing an article or updating CCS's FB page with Bulls' statuses to give two shits about a game thread. Yet, I post in there occasionally anyway.

Wade hit 2 game-winners in a row this year. And he has throughout his entire career.

Wade is better in the post. Wade is stronger and actually jumps at least as high as Rose and is slightly taller. Wade also has a deadly crossover.

Wade = more clutch than Rose.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how Dwyane Wade just hit ANOTHER buzzer-beating game-winner tonight in Indiana.

Stop being homers. Wade is EASILY better than Derrick Rose in clutch-ness, defense, scoring, and rebounding. The guy led a team to a championship in HISTORIC fashion.

If Wade came to the Bulls last year, Chicago would have SWEPT through the playoffs in all likelihood.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm such an anti-homer. I guess that explains my sig. And being called a D-Rose dickrider by every other fans of teams I know.

Guess what- Steve Nash has made tons and tons more clutch plays than Rose and continues to this season on a shitty team. Chris Paul and Deron Williams have also been clutch through-out their careers. There are 350-ish NBA players out there. To say that Durant, Carmelo, Kobe, Wade, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Nowitzki, Nash, and possibly Paul and D-Will are more clutch is FAR from an insult to D-Rose. It is called objectivity.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd think that ONE place where you would expect to be able to go to honestly talk about the flaws and potential of your favorite team would be to go to a message board.

Obviously, if some Heat fan comes along me and calls Derrick Rose a choker, I'm going to tell him to suck a fat cock. Just like I tell people like FirstTroller (who hasn't been in here since the Bulls went on their 8-gm winning streak and came back after the loss to ORL to literally say how happy he was to see Boozer fuck up the game).

Some of you (i.e. thechosenone) need to stop treating Derrick Rose like he's the GOD of the NBA. And others (Glide) should stop making broad strokes by pretending that everybody in the group is shitting on the Bulls. Not everybody in here in FT. Houheffna tries to be a contrarian a lot but he doesn't say anything too absurd.

If a Bulls/Rose hater bashes the Bulls, I defend them/him without relent. When I go to a fan site for the team, I expect to be able to be open with my criticism as long as it is wise and based on observation. I haven't missed more than 2 Bulls' games since the start of the 2010-11 season so I know quite a bit about this team.