Stock Market/Investing

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
What's up with the entire market taking a massive shit today?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
All I keep hearing is AI this and AI that anyone got any insight on the AI stocks that are out there and worth looking at?

Or a website where they are focusing on AI?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All I keep hearing is AI this and AI that anyone got any insight on the AI stocks that are out there and worth looking at?

Might want to look for an AI focused ETF and hope they figure out the ones where the plays become viable.

Someone is going to crack sex robots and make Trillions.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

PLTR is the AI play ive got. granted, i bought when it IPO'd for like $9 a share. its currently just over $30/share. id wait a while and keep and eye on it and judge for yourself when you feel like it is a good entry point

as long as it is a long term play, you should be fine. we are in like the 2nd inning of the AI run

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
PLTR is the AI play ive got. granted, i bought when it IPO'd for like $9 a share. its currently just over $30/share. id wait a while and keep and eye on it and judge for yourself when you feel like it is a good entry point

as long as it is a long term play, you should be fine. we are in like the 2nd inning of the AI run

IMO 2nd inning of a Divisional series that may not yield the true contenders just yet.

I think some of the foundations of the existing models will prove to be flawed.

They will backtrack and get it right enough, I hope.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

@Ares

I think the AI train isn't going to stop I would rather get in early and spread out a bit even understanding there will be some misses.

I'm sure there is some tiny company out there right now that will be the next Google. Just trying to learn if there is a place to read more about the emerging companies and their AI tech.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

PLTR has held up nicely during the summer tech route and joining the S&P 500 next week should be a solid catalyst going forward. We should see NVDA with a market cap of 2.52T(after shedding 400B)replacing INTC and their 80.77B market cap in the DOW sometime in the future too and that'll be one hell of a catalyst!

NVDA's long-term outlook is stellar with 'Blackwell' revenue right around the corner but short-term could remain a bit rocky IMO. It's not all the noise coming from the talking heads,or the bears,or the shorters,or the late-to the-party doubters because I tunned em all out on the way up with AAPL and AMD.......as I will do with NVDA. It's that 50B stock buy-back NVDA is implementing that leads me to believe we see a side-ways pattern until it's completion. I've seen the same from AAPL over the years during their buy-backs,sit on good news and give less than stellar guidance to keep the share price suppressed until the buy-backs are over.

Last edited:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
IMO 2nd inning of a Divisional series that may not yield the true contenders just yet.

I think some of the foundations of the existing models will prove to be flawed.

They will backtrack and get it right enough, I hope.
Nice thing with PLTR is all the government contracts they have. The government sure thinks their software works

But I agree that many of the AI plays will crash and burn. I just feel PLTR is well positioned

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I love how the entire market reacted negatively today because the Fed did exactly what investors were hoping they'd do for several months now.🙄

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I love how the entire market reacted negatively today because the Fed did exactly what investors were hoping they'd do for several months now.🙄
Nah, it was just delayed till yesterday

But yeah, some of it was already priced in. Markets still ended up reacting extremely favorably to it and we now at ATH 🤘

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
slams fist on keyboard

MARKET GO MARKET GOOOOOOOO