Switching to a 3-4: Is it the right move?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I had always assumed hipster were not into sports.

Too violent and mainstream.

Does hacky sack count as a sport?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
It's sad that your obsessed with that "hipster emo boy". Easy to talk hiding behind a fake name on twitter but hey, wouldn't expect anything less from some psycho like you.

I'm not obsessed with you per say I'm obsessed with people like you who spread stupid. Stupid on a message board like this is a cancer. People got really stupid info on Marc Trestman too and that stupid spread like a cancer until he did what he does best as a coach. Plenty of other less stupid stuff on here lately related to you.

BearGrillz

Liked Posts:
Its the right move only if management make the right moves to make it work. With the defense as bad as it seems its definitely the right time and if they can get the D anywhere close to what they have in SF within the next 2 or 3 years. Fangio will be a god.

AussieBear

is it the right move for all the old anti 3-4 people who rode anyone's nutz and mocked them for talking about switching to a 3-4 to stop talking bears football forever.

you know who you c@ck smokers are
the art of almost.

a once up and coming thick one with the name to drive dat search.. her name siri...

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif

Madden

Liked Posts:
Imagine the sacks and numbers Urlacher would have amassed if he wasn't in the Tampa II?

That always bothered me with Lovies D. Linebackers hardly ever blitzed. Sure they executed that D really well but it was predictable as hell and good QB's usually could usually find the open spots in the zone. I hated the MUG look because I think the fake blitzing put the LB's in a bad position having to sprint back with their back's turned and eyes away from the QB/ball carrier.

I have faith in Fangio. Hopefully we are super unpredictable and are willing to send pressure from any position at any time. I want opposing QB's and OL's to not know what the hell we are gonna throw at them.

AussieBear

You spelled cock wrong

perahps teh missellping is antoher fomr of comumnicatoin uesd yb pepole whso minds-eey can stlil decpiher wahts benig wrttien.

let me guess, you are one of the face palming, name calling, i cant believe they are talking 3-4 people.

the art of almost.

a once up and coming thick one with the name to drive dat search.. her name siri...

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For fuck's sake man, no one gives a shit.

AussieBear

perhaps you prefer mountain terrain.

the iconic three sisters

618-109-22.jpg

the art of almost.

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif

AussieBear

For fuck's sake man, no one gives a shit.

youre a homo like the rest.

ppl like to pick on the fact im in oz.. i show an oz other than fosters, dingos, roos and mick dundee you bitches like to spit at me with and then i get some punk who has something to say too.. go eat a dick

AussieBear

Bwahahahaha. You're cute when your angry. Rage on man, rage on.

whos ragin.

idk whats worse... the overplayed phrase of youre cute when youre angry line or your 80s bush balding mullet. go back to your gutter and bang to your keyboard.

the art of almost.

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif