Switching to a 3-4: Is it the right move?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
whos ragin.

idk whats worse... the overplayed phrase of youre cute when youre angry line or your 80s bush balding mullet. go back to your gutter and bang to your keyboard.

Well, you did break out the "homo" and "eat a dick," so either you're pissed or simply very childish (which would actually fit quite well with the "look at how awsome 'oz' is" schtick up there ^). I'm not balding nor have a mullet, not sure where you got that fantasy from.

AussieBear

Well, you did break out the "homo" and "eat a dick," so either you're pissed or simply very childish (which would actually fit quite well with the "look at how awsome 'oz' is" schtick up there ^). I'm not balding nor have a mullet, not sure where you got that fantasy from.

look at how awesome oz is.. is that was that was about.. yeah okay. actually it was just the opposite of what the homos here post about oz..

im not pissed or childish.. im ignorant.

rock on.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
look at how awesome oz is.. is that was that was about.. yeah okay. actually it was just the opposite of what the homos here post about oz..

im not pissed or childish.. im ignorant.

rock on.

Yep, I'm sure "all the homos" on here actually believe the Aussie stereotypes -- well, given you as an example we're probably a bit more inclined to do so.

Just from the last page of this thread it's abundantly clear that you are both childish and ignorant (not going to argue with you on that one). Maybe you could start a thread for all the "homos" on here extolling the virtues of Australia since two comments made you go on an epic stock image posting tirade?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
AC/DC rules

AussieBear

Yep, I'm sure "all the homos" on here actually believe the Aussie stereotypes -- well, given you as an example we're probably a bit more inclined to do so.

Just from the last page of this thread it's abundantly clear that you are both childish and ignorant (not going to argue with you on that one). Maybe you could start a thread for all the "homos" on here extolling the virtues of Australia since two comments made you go on an epic stock image posting tirade?

that was an epic tirade... damn you need to get out more.......or how about i just act like you instead.

"For fuck's sake man, no one gives a shit."

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
whos ragin.

idk whats worse... the overplayed phrase of youre cute when youre angry line or your 80s bush balding mullet. go back to your gutter and bang to your keyboard.
LOL

spinal_tap_2836107b.jpg

Sorry, Aus! You should show more respect to TJ. He has an extensive library and is classicly trained in 'fantasy metal'. It's musical genre in which peasants like ourselves wouldn't understand.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry, Aus! You should show more respect to TJ. He has an extensive library and is classicly trained in 'fantasy metal'. It's musical genre in which peasants like ourselves wouldn't understand.

It's alright little buddy, we can't all drop out of college, live with the parents until we're 30, and avoid reading anything more difficult than the Sunday cartoons. Glad you found yourself someone else to go on playdates with though, you'll make a great couple.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bumpity bump :-v

This thread is pretty gay, or homo, depending on what wordage you prefer.