Teddy B Traded to Broncos

Throwthebones

Liked Posts:
Broncos are gonna draft a qb. Bears are going to aquire drew with a day 3 pick this year and next a day 3 next year. It is a bear move.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
As the draft gets closer, I think more and more SF won't go with Mac Jones. Maybe I am listening to many guys today overthinking everything.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Real question:

Andy Dalton 10m contract (+ keeping Fuller probably) or a 6th round pick and Teddy B . Like I said earlier, pace is on a roll.. he’d fuck up a wet dream. IF they’re drafting a quarterback anyway..

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
John Elway, that genius chess master. Makes me think of Queens Gambit does he.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Denver has Bridgewater AND Drew Lock a 24-year old, 3rd year player. Bears have Dalton and Foles. This isn't even close to the same situation. Because if Denver takes a QB, that means they are giving up on Lock at his lowest possible value, while giving up 2 cheap years of control. If Denver wanted to give up on Lock, they wouldn't have gone for someone like Bridgewater. They would either draft a guy this year or have gone harder after Stafford or Russell Wilson. Just like last year when the Bears had Trubisky. They half assed went for Brady and didn't guarantee Bridgewater a starting job. Those are things you do when you aren't ready to move on from your young QB.

They are hoping Bridgewater pushes Lock to get better just like the Bears were hoping Foles would do for Trubisky. If both fail, they'll be in the same spot as the Bears are this year.

One thing to keep in mind is that George Paton, Denver's current general manager, was an assistant GM in Minnesota when they drafted Bridgewater. He may have a much higher opinion of Bridgewater than us random fans do.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Real question:

Andy Dalton 10m contract (+ keeping Fuller probably) or a 6th round pick and Teddy B . Like I said earlier, pace is on a roll.. he’d fuck up a wet dream. IF they’re drafting a quarterback anyway..

To be fair, you can't expect Pace to wait until April 28th to get his QB (date yesterday when Bridgewater was traded). Just like he couldn't wait until April 30th last year when Andy Dalton was cut. They definitely jumped the gun and gave Dalton too much money, but I don't think you can compare a signing on March 16th and fault the team for not trading for a guy who wasn't even on the market back then.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
So let me get this straight for the people who think Denver WON'T be looking at QB:

Broncos pays $3M for Bridgewater and now don't need a QB?
Bears pay $10M for Dalton and are definitely looking at QB?

Broncos will get a QB in the first, period.

Great call there Sparky.