TGDT 1/12 Oilers (15-27-5) @ Blackhawks (29-8-10) 6:00PM CSN

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="218954" data-time="1389650497">
<div>

How Devan Dubnyk is still in the NHL is beyond me.</p>

</p>

And yet there are those that claim LaBarbera would be an adequate backup, he of the touted "Oilers Goaltender Farm".</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

You ever see Labarber play a game?  We watched him Saturday night and he was fine.  Raanta should be playing every game.  I love those who "Claim" to know what they are talking about yet have not even seen a player play a game this year. </p>

</p>

You obviously didn't look at Dubnyks SV % either, while clearly knowing, because you have been watching the game, he plays behind a team with ZERO defense and forwards so young they can't play defense if they tried.  </p>

</p>

</p>

Oh yea, Labarber won the game 6-1 as well.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="218955" data-time="1389652793">
<div>

I was talking more about the tire fire that wore #7 on Saturday.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Well 88 was the one bringing the puck back in the zone, but I get it, blame Seabrook.</p>

</p>

Fans clearly know what they are watching...  </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="218954" data-time="1389650497">
<div>

How Devan Dubnyk is still in the NHL is beyond me.</p>

</p>

And yet there are those that claim LaBarbera would be an adequate backup, he of the touted "Oilers Goaltender Farm".</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Oh and to your stupid comment about bollig last night, his check on the boards directly led to the first goal.  NO QUESTION!  SO for the meat heads that actually knew what they were watching, Kudos...</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
I'm not saying</p>

</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="218957" data-time="1389652882">
<div>

Well 88 was the one bringing the puck back in the zone, but I get it, blame Seabrook.</p>

</p>

Fans clearly know what they are watching...  </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Kane made a poor decision, but Seabrook did everything but swat at imaginary hornets while his ass was glued to the ice.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="218959" data-time="1389652966">
<div>

I'm not saying</p>

</p>

</p>

Kane made a poor decision, but Seabrook did everything but swat at imaginary hornets while his ass was glued to the ice.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

You mean like Keith standing there like a Pylon while Hemsky walked by him and scored.  Yea, I get it.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Come on now, Seabrooks game is nearing a high point in his career. Keith is obviously as well, and all players are going to have flubs and be exposed, but as of late I am not seeing where Seabrook is being exposed at all. </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="218961" data-time="1389653506">
<div>

Come on now, Seabrooks game is nearing a high point in his career. Keith is obviously as well, and all players are going to have flubs and be exposed, but as of late I am not seeing where Seabrook is being exposed at all. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

He's having a career year..  In all stats.  I love them both but the Keith mistakes are never mentioned.  He missed the net 3 times in the 3rd.  One from 10ft away...</p>

</p>

I was really just commenting on the "Mean while Seabrook" comment.  I wonder what people are watching some times.  I really do...</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="218963" data-time="1389653793">
<div>

I wonder if David Perron wished he hadn't run for the money?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

That makes me happy, although to be fair, he was traded. Either way that guy was such a douchebag, I'm just glad hes out of our division. I'm surprised he hasn't bite anyones fingers yet.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="218964" data-time="1389654313">
<div>

That makes me happy, although to be fair, he was traded. Either way that guy was such a douchebag, I'm just glad hes out of our division. I'm surprised he hasn't bite anyones fingers yet.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Yea me too, but if he was going to stay I doubt they'd have traded him.  I just couldn't help but chuckle a little last night watching him skate around knowing yet once again they will get a top pick and neglect to chose any D.</p>

</p>

I felt sorry for Dubnyk because his % is just under .900 playing on just a horrible defensive team all around.</p>

</p>

I mean realistically they aren't much different than the Hawks although when we started the rebuild we already had two guys named Keith and Seabrook on the team and added a guy named Hjarlmarsson...</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Against the Habs, Keith, Seabs, Toews, Kane, and Sharp are all to blame for the GWG.  Toews for his ill-advised change, Sharp for standing at center ice with his thumb up his ass, Kane and Keith for playing D like the Ice Folliesâ„¢, and Seabs for screening Dr. Craw on the Game-winner.</p>

</p>

Meanwhile, vs. the Oil, everyone made a step forward from the Habs game.  Bad plays happened but our boys looked like our boys.</p>

</p>

Makes me wonder what would have happened if Crawford started.</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="218962" data-time="1389653690">

He's having a career year..  In all stats.  I love them both but the Keith mistakes are never mentioned.  He missed the net 3 times in the 3rd.  One from 10ft away...

I was really just commenting on the "Mean while Seabrook" comment.  I wonder what people are watching some times.  I really do...</p></blockquote>

I've been watching Keith and Seabrook become the Blackhawks' second pairing.

Now, since I apparently never watch the games I clearly have not seen Hjalmarsson and Oduya pull the top line assignment with Toews most nights, while Keith and Seabrook's QoC (Quality of Competition) has been lower, meaning they can both rack up sexy offensive numbers while not having to work as hard in their own zone.

I'm saying this while I love Seabrook. Hell, when Phaneuf got that idiotic contract from Toronto, my first thought was how big a steal #7's contract is. And I also say this while being confident he'll pull out of it, just as he did last year.

But again, since I don't watch the games, how would I know?

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="218956" data-time="1389652839">

You ever see Labarber play a game?  We watched him Saturday night and he was fine.  Raanta should be playing every game.  I love those who "Claim" to know what they are talking about yet have not even seen a player play a game this year. 

You obviously didn't look at Dubnyks SV % either, while clearly knowing, because you have been watching the game, he plays behind a team with ZERO defense and forwards so young they can't play defense if they tried.  

Oh yea, Labarber won the game 6-1 as well.</p></blockquote>

Dubby's SV% is total dogshit, as is the rest of his game.

In fact, his SV% at even strength is 72nd in the league (Thanks to "The Committed Indian" for that gem.)

He's garbage and he's the second string goalie. The Oilers 3rd string goalie now plays for the Icehogs. I'm happy with him right where he's at.

Variable

Liked Posts:
here-we-go1.jpg
</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="218972" data-time="1389659796">
<div>

here-we-go1.jpg
</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

LMFAO</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
To be serious for a second, it's a good thing that Oduya and Hammer have essentially become the shut down pairing on the team. There's really nothing to argue about or criticize here, it works out for the best  when it's allowing your more talented offensive pairing in Keith and Seabrook...more offensive opportunities. Nothing wrong with that.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Forklift" data-cid="218970" data-time="1389657434">
<div>

I've been watching Keith and Seabrook become the Blackhawks' second pairing.

Now, since I apparently never watch the games I clearly have not seen Hjalmarsson and Oduya pull the top line assignment with Toews most nights, while Keith and Seabrook's QoC (Quality of Competition) has been lower, meaning they can both rack up sexy offensive numbers while not having to work as hard in their own zone.

I'm saying this while I love Seabrook. Hell, when Phaneuf got that idiotic contract from Toronto, my first thought was how big a steal #7's contract is. And I also say this while being confident he'll pull out of it, just as he did last year.

But again, since I don't watch the games, how would I know?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Pull out of what?  Having a career year?  God I hope so too.</p>

</p>

As for the 2nd pairing...  ROTFL!  Oduya.... You must be joking...</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="218971" data-time="1389659393">
<div>

Dubby's SV% is total dogshit, as is the rest of his game.

In fact, his SV% at even strength is 72nd in the league (Thanks to "The Committed Indian" for that gem.)

He's garbage and he's the second string goalie. The Oilers 3rd string goalie now plays for the Icehogs. I'm happy with him right where he's at.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Yup nothing to do with the team in front of him.  ( didn't need the Committed Indian teach me hockey 101 either)....  Nice gem... LOL</p>

</p>

Didn't answer my question but then again I didn't expect you to comprehend how....</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="218974" data-time="1389661066">
<div>

LMFAO</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

And dumb shit like that from a complete hoser is the reason TCD no longer posts here.  What a winner Variable is.  Best in her class I'm sure..</p>