TGDT: 11/1 Hawks @ Rangers 6:00PM CSN/NHLN

R K

Cullimore and John Scott on the same pair and Eddie making fun of their speed...

Pisani dumb fucking penalty. Or great holding of his stick. Either or.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was inexplicably kicked from the chat.

Not a huge surprise.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Interesting 3rd period to say the least. Hate losing games in one period like that and game I personally think the Hawks deserved. Rangers 2 goals were absolute lucky bounces. The 3rd one? Happened to fast to see was still buzzing over Kanes lucky goal too lol. Hawks seem to like giving goals up right after scoring them or maybe I just notice it more with the Hawks as every team probably does that.

Anyways I am not really upset with anyones play tonight, Kane/Toews/Brouwer line I thought was solid. Thought Kane and Toews had fantastic games. As did Keith even though a couple of his shot selections were iffy.

Hammer had a rough night. OMG he took hit after hit. Didn't see him hit back much. Probably could have used a hit to shake off being hammered on himself all night lol.

Good try with the 6 on 5 at the end of the period. Henrik played huge.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got beat by one of the league's top goalies... It's alright. MSG is a hard place to play once the crowd wakes up, usually it sounds like a morgue in there.

Kane and Sharp were EVERYWHERE those guys are gonna have some huge seasons. If this team was healthy they'd have at least 2 more wins, some very winnable games thus far. Just keep "treading water", Campbell needs to get back to game form and we need a healthy Hossa/Bolland and we'll be fine.

That last 2:30 was intense... Henrik just did what he does, which is unfortunate for the Hawks.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
After the horn the first thing i said was "how did we just lose that game".

Bummer.

Kerfuffle

Liked Posts:
Interesting 3rd period to say the least. Hate losing games in one period like that and game I personally think the Hawks deserved. Rangers 2 goals were absolute lucky bounces. The 3rd one? Happened to fast to see was still buzzing over Kanes lucky goal too lol. Hawks seem to like giving goals up right after scoring them or maybe I just notice it more with the Hawks as every team probably does that.

Anyways I am not really upset with anyones play tonight, Kane/Toews/Brouwer line I thought was solid. Thought Kane and Toews had fantastic games. As did Keith even though a couple of his shot selections were iffy.

Hammer had a rough night. OMG he took hit after hit. Didn't see him hit back much. Probably could have used a hit to shake off being hammered on himself all night lol.

Good try with the 6 on 5 at the end of the period. Henrik played huge.

Do you really like Kane and Toews on the same line together? I don't - would much rather see Kane stay paired with Sharp - they feed off each other and seem to anticipate where the other guy is going to be. Always seems to work well. The Kane/Toews pairing - eh not so much. Savvy and Q have both tried that at times in the past and it never seemed to gel that well. Would like to see him put it back to Kane/Sharp instead.

R K

Brouwer-Toews-Kane has been the best line the last two games. Hands down.

Tonight hurts not getting a point because it could have been one of the best games they've played as a team all years. Shame our mistakes ended up in the back of the net and theirs didn't.

Give Henrik some credit he stole one for his team.

nana

Liked Posts:
Brouwer-Toews-Kane has been the best line the last two games. Hands down.

Yes.

Kane & Sharp are great, Fuffle, but Kane and JT are fantastic together too. My favorite less-obvious example of how well they gel and anticipate each other was a Kane pass to JT for a goal in the game at Minny last year (where unfortunately we all remember how it ended). They both knew exactly what the other was going to do and where he would be and couldn't have made the play otherwise. Want to find the highlight as it was one of my favorite goals from last year of the non-obvious picks.