NEXT STOP: Doughty, Drew

large.png
vs
large.png

(12-11-2) -- (13-8-0)

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I am debating not watching this game... Hopefully the "suck every other game" trend stops tomorrow.

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
I am debating not watching this game... Hopefully the "suck every other game" trend stops tomorrow.

Hah! So I trust you watched today, eh??

I see the Hawks winning this one. Or maybe it's only hope. But I think they understand how important it is for them to win so I think they will.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kings are coming off a tough week long road trip with a couple days rest. Much like the Canucks last Saturday. It won't be a blow out like that game but the Hawks need to jump on them early and the Kings may roll over.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
This will be an interesting game. If both teams play to their potential, this will be a great tilt.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll seriously lose my shit if the Hawks come out with a stinker of a game again after a good win. That crap needs to stop. A 5-6 game winning streak would do wonders for my morale.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Maybe its wishful thinking, but I hope they break the trend today and put together a win streak here.

If not, I don't think its too much to ask for a good performance. Although I wouldn't necessarily be happy with a loss, it would be nice to see us fight hard tonight despite the outcome. If they happen to lose in that case, I won't be too furious, but they gotta bring it. Win/Loss/Win/Loss etc. etc. has to go at some point, and it all starts with consistent effort.

I don't really believe the guys are winging it, but what I mean by effort is simplifying their game and staying focused. Not that they aren't skating hard enough, or anything like that, but taking the game one play at a time and focusing on each shift.

Lets see some consistency in that part of their game, and the wins will take care of themselves. I'm not too worried about the outcome of this game as long as they can roll over the momentum from the Ducks game and keep their focus.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hello Marian? You've got to dent the twine tonight. Your defensive effort is withoot question, but it's not enough.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
very simple, Crawford starts we win, Turcoco starts we lose.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Because Turco make Boynton throw the puck up the gut when he's deep in his own zone right?

sth

Liked Posts:
Well I guess we'll see how the kid handles back to back games. This is the first time Crawf has had a back to back. I think he will play well. I'm just begging for the rest of the team to show up. Stop the inconsistency. Skille-Dowell and Brouwer could be big factors if they provide energy like yesterday.

E Runs

Liked Posts:
Well I guess we'll see how the kid handles back to back games. This is the first time Crawf has had a back to back. I think he will play well. I'm just begging for the rest of the team to show up. Stop the inconsistency. Skille-Dowell and Brouwer could be big factors if they provide energy like yesterday.

Ding, ding, ding!

bierboy

Liked Posts:
... Having Boynton turn over the puck twice right in front of him did not Help Turco the other night.

I shall repeat for those who are hard of hearing -- BOYNTON HAS NO BUSINESS PLAYING ON THIS TEAM!!

R K

I shall repeat for those who are hard of hearing -- BOYNTON HAS NO BUSINESS PLAYING ON THIS TEAM!!

While I agree there are not a lot of options system wise to take those minutes. Maybe Exalby will replace Boynton or Cullimore at some point.

Neither were bad last night with 11 minutes TOI. Boynton had almost 17 minutes TOI against the Sharks. Thats far to many.

giovi

Liked Posts:

you have heard there are some cap considerations involved, right? whats your alternative?

giovi

Liked Posts:
While I agree there are not a lot of options system wise to take those minutes. Maybe Exalby will replace Boynton or Cullimore at some point.

Neither were bad last night with 11 minutes TOI. Boynton had almost 17 minutes TOI against the Sharks. Thats far to many.

imo. exelby isnt the solution at all.

bierboy

Liked Posts:
Good lord people....boynton is horrendous and a complete waste of roster space regardless of cap considerations....