TGDT: 11/30 Blues @ Blackhawks 7:00PM VERSUS (TIME CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!)

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
[quote name='phranchk' timestamp='1291135201' post='45282']

from the acounts it sounds like Hossa ran into Boynton, which means it was Hossa's fault not Boynton's.

I know, I know..but I still blame boynton for being, there, I'm sure he had no business standing there just like in the games.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The first home game after a long roadtrip tends to suck.

Let's break the mold!

nana

Liked Posts:
The first home game after a long roadtrip tends to suck.

Let's break the mold!

I thought I had read on 300 Level that the Hawks have won the first game home after the Circus Trip the last 5 years running... the streak stays alive tonight.
<

R K

Bonus for the Hawks is I think Perron is still out with a concussion.

He's killed us in both games so far.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just want to see a strong, smart effort. No passes to blue, no admiring of passes, no nursing a slim lead.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Here's to hoping John Scott breaks someone's face again, and Morin has a big night. Come on Hawks, let's get a nice long winning streak going.

Shredder

Liked Posts:
I really like the way the team's played in the last two games. They've finally realized that you don't win games in the first period and thus don't get all antsy when they don't score in the first five minutes of a game.

The shot differential is also starting to ascend. The Hawks are now at +3.3 per game (33.1 for, 29.8 against). If I recall correctly, that was basically reversed for the first 15-20 games of the year. The five-on-five play getting better is a big reason for it.

Campbell has played a huge part in the improvement and his whopping +10 rating in his 13 games is somewhat of a testament to that. He just looks so steady, and his passing and puck control is as solid as ever. He's simply toned down the flair and become a much better player. Including last season's playoffs, he's got ten points and just four penalty minutes to go with a +21 in his last 32 games as a Hawk.

Some sort of a run here is not impossible. Doesn't have to be a huge winning streak, but maybe an 8-3-1 or a 7-2-2?

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bonus for the Hawks is I think Perron is still out with a concussion.

He's killed us in both games so far.

No Perron and no Oshie. Hell, their even short a pollack.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I really like the way the team's played in the last two games. They've finally realized that you don't win games in the first period and thus don't get all antsy when they don't score in the first five minutes of a game.

The shot differential is also starting to ascend. The Hawks are now at +3.3 per game (33.1 for, 29.8 against). If I recall correctly, that was basically reversed for the first 15-20 games of the year. The five-on-five play getting better is a big reason for it.

Campbell has played a huge part in the improvement and his whopping +10 rating in his 13 games is somewhat of a testament to that. He just looks so steady, and his passing and puck control is as solid as ever. He's simply toned down the flair and become a much better player. Including last season's playoffs, he's got ten points and just four penalty minutes to go with a +21 in his last 32 games as a Hawk.

Some sort of a run here is not impossible. Doesn't have to be a huge winning streak, but maybe an 8-3-1 or a 7-2-2?

Awesome post man. 100% agreed, especially on Campbell. He is HUGE to this defense.

sth

Liked Posts:
I was about to get on and say stop Perron but since he's out just make the Blues pay for all the dumb penalties they commit. We know when things are going bad the Blues like to play dirty. So make them pay for it.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
reports say Hossa out 5-9 games. Hossa should hire Tonya Harding and take Boyntons knee out during shoot around.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Fuckin Boynton, Kills us on and off the ice...Please keep this bonehead away from any star players, he is a skating time bomb. He better score today to make up for the loss of my cousin hossa. PRICK!

I thought you weren't going to use the F word. haha

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
reports say Hossa out 5-9 games. Hossa should hire Tonya Harding and take Boyntons knee out during shoot around.

Ya know...Tonya Harding still practices her skaing in my neck of the woods...I'll ask her for Jeff Gillooly's number.

bierboy

Liked Posts:
from the acounts it sounds like Hossa ran into Boynton, which means it was Hossa's fault not Boynton's.

It's still Boynton's fault....for not getting out of the way....d-bag....

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
Via Blackhawks' Facebook:

Don't forget! Tonight's game against St. Louis starts at 7 pm CT, NOT 7:30! The game will be broadcast on Versus and WGN 720.