large.png
vs
large.png

(3-6-2) -- (8-7-1)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kane and Toews are here and ready to destroy!

How about a nice win with no OT/SO? That would be great!

Fun win tonight, but would be nice for it to be less stressful.

EDIT: WGN..... AGAIN?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well jeez... I'm glad I'm not delusional, I heard tomorrow and was told Wednesday.... go Hossa!

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
WGN again, LOL.

Want to hear something funny? WGN description for the game tonight, word for word:

HD, Live, Chicago at Atlanta. Atlanta's Dustin Byfuglien, Brent Sopel and KRIS VERSTEEG face their former team for the first time since being traded after the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup last season. (Hockey)

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things does not belong.
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Man, WGN is just buckets of fail.

I expect an ass kicking from the Hawks. Payback time for the embarrassment the Oilers gave us at the UC.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
lets make it a better showing this time around. im sure the will. oilers speed got us last time. lets keep scott out
<

Ton

Liked Posts:
lets make it a better showing this time around. im sure the will. oilers speed got us last time. lets keep scott out
<

Scott can play some serious minutes... for Toledo. If he really wants to be a star, I know a beer league team that can use a good C player.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Scott can play some serious minutes... for Toledo. If he really wants to be a star, I know a beer league team that can use a good C player.

lmao. i wouldn't even put that guy on my table hockey team. his wrists are probably slow too.

no offense i know its hard being 6 foot 8 and 500 lbs and all. not his fault he skates worse than me. at least lay that frame down infront of some pucks!! oh wait by the time he falls down the game is 6 plays ahead. he can't even skate fast enough to hit a guy. again not his fault someone told him he could play nhl hockey. gotta find out who that was and make sure they don't tell a guy with no arms they would be a good traffic director.

Glad to hear Hossa might be back. Will be nice to see this team at full roster. Of course we wait for Bolland but Hossa is 2 times more important. No disrespect to Bolland when he is healthy ond on his game he is fantastic to watch and adds a lot.

im not worried about the back to back in this one either. i think the hawks will be more than ready. will be a good game.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
TCD....how many t imes did you pound it to Ladd tonite, you douche?

bierboy

Liked Posts:
EDIT: WGN..... AGAIN?

Tell me about it, Stu. I don't think WGN had back-to-backs once last year. It REALLY sucks. Their camera work is even worse than CSN's if that is possible. Although I did have a decent online feed last night...

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to see the Hawks get a real big fat proper win. No more spotting the other team a lead or letting them tie it up or even have a whiff of winning it. Score a couple of fast goals and never look back.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
I just want to see three full periods of GOOD effort, tomorrow when I watch the DVR of this one. Please no Scott tonight...put him in the press box....in Anaheim tonight.

Go NAVY....I have the 1600 to 2400 tonight...joy oh joy.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Any word on Morin? I'm sure he's probably having trouble walking today.

maryo

Liked Posts:
Any chance of a stream? Trying to find one for the sister.