Donator
Liked Posts:
GAME #51

large.png
vs
large.png

(26-20-4) --- (23-21-5)

R K

Start the last part of the season and the last long road trip with a W. The Hawks are talented enough to be in the top portion of the Conference but are not because primarily they do NOT play 60 minutes.

You play 60 minutes from here on out and you will have home ice in the first round.

You don't and you will either be in the lower tier, or miss them all together. It's time to get off the fucking POT and do something!!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
What is this game that you are posting of?

Anywho... Hawks win. 6-2

supraman

Liked Posts:
Blow Jobs lose by who cares they suck and Nash sucks (it was hilarious watching him fail in the all-star comp)

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with RK , we must play 60 mins. if not we will be on the outside looking in.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Start the last part of the season and the last long road trip with a W. The Hawks are talented enough to be in the top portion of the Conference but are not because primarily they do NOT play 60 minutes.

You play 60 minutes from here on out and you will have home ice in the first round.

You don't and you will either be in the lower tier, or miss them all together. It's time to get off the fucking POT and do something!!

Q on WGN last week estimated about 10 pts have been lost due to not playing a full 60 min.

To think that we were that close to getting that many more pts with the adversity the team had been going through earlier this season makes me think this team will be in the hunt for more than just making the playoffs if they can consistently fire on all cylinders.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
points are all relative... opps wrong thread, anyway, yeah I'm amazed they are where they are, I thought they would be better, but they just haven't flowed. The new/young kids just haven't picked up enough slack from last years team that was shipped out in my opinion.

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
I'm with the common theme. Play 60 hard minutes night in and night out and the boys can go on a nice run here.

Turco is starting on Tuesday.

Also, congrats to soupy! Just read he got engaged over the break.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Can I blame McDick for them not being able to play 60, too much circus, not enough show?

Ton

Liked Posts:
Interesting that Turco gets the nod... as if Crawford hasn't had enough time off?

His last outing was far from great I suppose, I actually thought it might have been one of his worst performances to date -- leave it to Quenneville to suck the confidence out of a goaltender.

I hope Marty can get his game back on track. I'm not all that confident in starting another ROOKIE in the Playoffs, if we even make it. And before everyone forgets, Turco has always done incredible in the Playoffs, but never had the team in front of him to advance to the Finals. If he can play anything like he did behind Dallas, we will be in good shape.

R K

Q on WGN last week estimated about 10 pts have been lost due to not playing a full 60 min.

To think that we were that close to getting that many more pts with the adversity the team had been going through earlier this season makes me think this team will be in the hunt for more than just making the playoffs if they can consistently fire on all cylinders.

and another 10 for Q's screwy on ice decisions. That's 20pts. They are 16pts off the pace from last year right now.

R K

Interesting that Turco gets the nod... as if Crawford hasn't had enough time off?

His last outing was far from great I suppose, I actually thought it might have been one of his worst performances to date -- leave it to Quenneville to suck the confidence out of a goaltender.

I hope Marty can get his game back on track. I'm not all that confident in starting another ROOKIE in the Playoffs, if we even make it. And before everyone forgets, Turco has always done incredible in the Playoffs, but never had the team in front of him to advance to the Finals. If he can play anything like he did behind Dallas, we will be in good shape.

He looked like ass in his last two starts. I would have started Turco against the Wild in that last game.

Good for Q. Turco needs to get on a role and he's had numberous chances to take the #1. That said the TEAM has to play in front of him. That was Huets problem on many times.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and another 10 for Q's screwy on ice decisions. That's 20pts. They are 16pts off the pace from last year right now.

You ain't nevah lied my friend.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be at the game tonight if anyone is braving the elements. Lower bowl, Sec 118, Row DD seats 12 & 13.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
i can see it now, this snowstorm is gonna fuck up my dish signal.........ugh