TGDT 2/5 Blackhawks (34-10-14) @ Ducks (40-13-5) 9:00PM WGN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2013-14 REGULAR SEASON</span>

<span style="font-size:24px;">GAME 59</span>

large.png
<span style="font-size:18px;"> vs</span>.
large.png

<span style="font-size:24px;">34-10-14 ----- 40-13-5</span></p><p style="text-align:center;">
</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoping the Hawks continue to roll and pick up 2 (essentially 4 points) on the Ducks.

GO TEEMU GO!!!!

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Should be a tough one, but one we're capable of winning.</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep waiting to watch the Ducks v Hawks games and see how the Ducks are just crushing it.</p>

</p>

But I dont.</p>

</p>

Seems like the Hawks have their number, tonight should be no different. </p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Ill set up another chatzy chat room if people are interested since IHN only holds 5 people max.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yes! A WGN GAME! Said no one anywhere, ever....</p>

</p>

Hawks win 4-2</p>

</p>

Fuck you OT.</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They have six more wins than the Blackhawks???</p>

</p>

That's quite a difference.</p>

</p>

Crawford gets his first shutout in forever...2-0 Hawks</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="220984" data-time="1391624116">
<div>

They have six more wins than the Blackhawks???</p>

</p>

That's quite a difference.</p>

</p>

Crawford gets his first shutout in forever...2-0 Hawks</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

But only 3 more points in the same number of games... thanks OT losses</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="220985" data-time="1391624235">

But only 3 more points in the same number of games... thanks OT losses</p></blockquote>
LOL I still don't like the loser point even though it benefits the Hawks.

Thanks to the loser point the Hawks are essentially 41-10. Based on every 2 loser points being equivalent to a win that is.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220986" data-time="1391624313">
<div>

Thanks to the loser point the Hawks are essentially 41-10. Based on every 2 loser points being equivalent to a win that is.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, i'm not a big fan, but at the same time the loser point conversion math is very murky for the hawks because of most of them being losses due to skills competition which I don't consider real hockey. I don't get why people hate OT so much, sure it's taxing on the players but I think it would balance out over the season.</p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="220978" data-time="1391622638">
<div>

Yes! A WGN GAME! Said no one anywhere, ever....</p>

</p>

Hawks win 4-2</p>

</p>

Fuck you OT.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

WHOOO HOOO!! I cant get enough Dan Roan! </p>

</p>

Also said by no one ever...</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220986" data-time="1391624313">
<div>

Thanks to the loser point the Hawks are essentially 41-10. Based on every 2 loser points being equivalent to a win that is.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

They have 9 more ROW's.  Yikes.</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
I plan on winning my fifth game in a row tonight, and maybe scoring another goal this week.  So, these MFers better goddamn win.  </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

That is all, I has spoken!</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
ducks are over rated and i stand by that. they still are a team with one big line a decent second line then holes all around. still not a playoff built team either. in no way or form do the ducks worry me now or come the playoffs. i wouldnt count them out as being more active before the trade deadline to try and fill some of those holes. but that doesnt often mean deadline deals improve teams. its often too late into a season.</p>

</p>

as for tonights game? no score pedictions from me but i do often enjoy these games with the ducks. i think its a game where the hawks third line could really do some damage if the match ups come our way. toews is usually really good at shutting getzlaf down. i also think the games against the ducks really allow the hawks blueline to contribute offensively. i could see our blueline chipping in big goals tonight if not controlling a lot of the play. we will see a lot of point shots and a lot of traffic attempt at that lucky fuck hiller.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Well we handled them very well a few weeks back. Really hoping we can have that type of showing again tonight.</p>

</p>

Getzlaf is one of my favorites to watch, his all around game is a joy to watch.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="221031" data-time="1391639442">
<div>

Well we handled them very well a few weeks back. Really hoping we can have that type of showing again tonight.</p>

</p>

Getzlaf is one of my favorites to watch, his all around game is a joy to watch.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

no lies he might be the best center in the league this season if not in the top three. thats all debatebale when guys like crosby are around Nd even toews ( getzlaf is having a better season though to be brutally honest)he is the ducks most threatening weapon but i like how toews handles him when they are matched up and i like how keith and seabs control him also when he gets down low. i better knock on wood right now. </p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="221032" data-time="1391639670">
<div>

no lies he might be the best center in the league this season if not in the top three. thats all debatebale when guys like crosby are around Nd even toews ( getzlaf is having a better season though to be brutally honest)he is the ducks most threatening weapon but i like how toews handles him when they are matched up and i like how keith and seabs control him also when he gets down low. i better knock on wood right now. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yea, to me there is no argument that Crosby is far and away the best player in the game. But Getzlaf is definitely leading the rest of centerman, he has such a huge advantage with his reach on the forecheck, the thing that seperates him from others is that he has great positioning, doesn't take a play off, and knows when he has a guy dead to rights. </p>

</p>

I was watching the Ducks last week and he closed in on a Dman in the corner and made him look like a highschooler, didn't result in a goal after the turnover but many do. </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
yup hes all around a great player. and hes a pretty clean player to boot. have no idea how anyone couldnt respect getzlaf or not like him. he doesnt get the attention he deserves. hes def one of my favs in the league to watch. </p>