TGDT 2/5 Blackhawks (34-10-14) @ Ducks (40-13-5) 9:00PM WGN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="221070" data-time="1391665252">

3-0-2</p></blockquote>
Do you know if Kaner will be playing against the Yotes? Or might the services for his late grandfather be during that time?

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="221074" data-time="1391665799">
<div>

Do you know if Kaner will be playing against the Yotes? Or might the services for his late grandfather be during that time?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Kane confirmed will be missing Phoenix game</p>

</p>

and if i hadn't read that, I would have missed it too. I thought this was the last game before the Olympics. </p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="221064" data-time="1391664823">

Called it bitches!</p>
</blockquote>

Are%20You%20A%20Wizard.jpg
</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="221030" data-time="1391638982">

ducks are over rated and i stand by that. they still are a team with one big line a decent second line then holes all around. still not a playoff built team either. in no way or form do the ducks worry me now or come the playoffs. i wouldnt count them out as being more active before the trade deadline to try and fill some of those holes. but that doesnt often mean deadline deals improve teams. its often too late into a season.</p></blockquote> 
Fancy stats (Corsi and Fenwick 5 on 5 close) places the Ducks in the middle of the pack, with the Kings and Hawks leading the league. Ducks have also been "lucky" and is likely going through a regression towards the mean. And it's not like it's the first time a Bruce Boudreau led team dominates the regular season only to flame out early in the playoffs. I am also not worried about the Ducks.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="221059" data-time="1391662210">
<div>

Nice PK tonight.   Blanked a 5-3 for over near a minute then a 4 minute double minor.   Color me impressed.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Over 20 blocked shots, too.  Great performance by Crow and the D, and nice for Hossa/Toews to finish them off before the Ducks can pull the goalie pull the goalie one goal down.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="221064" data-time="1391664823">
<div>

Called it bitches!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

too bad ya don't every game. :)</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As for Zus, I just don't want him on the second line.   Killing penalties and on the 3rd or 4th line then it's all good.  </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="221074" data-time="1391665799">
<div>

Do you know if Kaner will be playing against the Yotes? Or might the services for his late grandfather be during that time?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Wake was last night and tonight, the funeral is tomorrow.  He is already back in Buffalo.  RIP Don.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="221079" data-time="1391670884">
<div>

too bad ya don't every game. :icon-smile:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

He calls for a shut out every game.  Blind Squirrel....</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="221089" data-time="1391703046">
<div>

He calls for a shut out every game.  Blind Squirrel....</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<div style="text-align:left;background-color:#fff;color:#000000;"> </div>

...even a broken clock is right twice a day...</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Awesome victory!</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="221066" data-time="1391664935">
<div>

Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.  Well played.</p>

</p>

</p>

Huge game.  Does anyone really see ANY team being this Hawks team tonight in 7 games?</p>

</p>

3-0-2 on the road trip.  Slumping right along.  8 out of 10 possible points for the challenged.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I don't think anyone could make an argument that any team in the league is better than the Blackhawks while keeping a straight face.</p>

R K

No, but some will try.  When playing like last night, this team is going to repeat.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="221110" data-time="1391714267">
<div>

No, but some will try.  When playing like last night, this team is going to repeat.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Wouldn't that be fun?  :icon-lol:  :icon-lol:  :icon-lol:  :icon-lol:</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="221120" data-time="1391715649">

Wouldn't that be fun?  :icon-lol:  :icon-lol:  :icon-lol:  :icon-lol:</p></blockquote>
Especially if the Canucks miss the playoffs and the Hawks win!

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="221110" data-time="1391714267">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

They definitely get up for the bigger games.</p>

</p>

When you are champions and as loaded with talent as the Blackhawks, I have to believe that it's difficult to care about January games against Calgary or Winnipeg.</p>

</p>

I have no doubt in this team's ability to answer the bell. </p>

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="221129" data-time="1391718010">
<div>

</p>

When you are champions and as loaded with talent as the Blackhawks, I have to believe that it's difficult to care about January games against Calgary or Winnipeg.</p>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Better not have that stay long. Pres Cup in the West has a pretty good potential Cup run. Gets way hard for 2nd or 3rd this year, if it all plays out.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="221129" data-time="1391718010">
<div>

</p>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Well when watching Winnipeg since Noel's firing they are playing extremely well and have just walked back into the playoff picture in 12 games or less.  That was not a surprising game.</p>

</p>

Calgary, played us tuff both times.</p>

</p>

Hawks will get the best game from every team, no matter the talent on that team.  And the Jets, were obviously better than their record. (8-2) in their last 10.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Repeat to me would be sweet because I feel like last year has a bit of an asterisk because of the messed up season