TGDT 2/5 Blackhawks (34-10-14) @ Ducks (40-13-5) 9:00PM WGN

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="221034" data-time="1391640225">
<div>

yup hes all around a great player. and hes a pretty clean player to boot. have no idea how anyone couldnt respect getzlaf or not like him. he doesnt get the attention he deserves. hes def one of my favs in the league to watch. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

The west coast factor and playing when most of the media are going to bed on the east coast. He drops the gloves when he feels like it and god damn I would not want to fuck with dude. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="221030" data-time="1391638982">
<div>

ducks are over rated and i stand by that.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Not to really over analysis and dig into this too much, but just looking at the expanded standings this is how it breaks down in support of this.</p>

</p>

17-6-3 against the East</p>

8-4-1 against ATL</p>

9-2-2 against MET (fucking hate that name still)</p>

23-7-2 against the west (Which still looks good)</p>

15-1-2 against the PAC</p>

8-6 against the CEN</p>

</p>

So in the PAC which I consider the worst (lowest average point total and worst two teams in the league) they are cleaning up with 32/34 possible points, but against the Central which is the best division (highest average number of total points) they are 8-6 still good but only 16/28 points. Now, they have only played Edm and Cal. 4 times, but they have won all 4 of those games. They have played Phoenix though 5 times already winning all of those, but phoenix also looks slightly better because they've played Edm and Cal 8 times already. winning I think 6 I counted. Sooo whatever. The middle of the road teams in that division even look better than what they are because of the shit teams. Now, having said that, they are still a very good team I think and will definitely make a good run, but I don't think they are as good as their points show.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="220978" data-time="1391622638">
<div>

</p>

Fuck you OT.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

...and fuck the ducks!</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Fuck a duck</p>

screw a pigeon</p>

go to hell</p>

and learn religion!</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="221034" data-time="1391640225">
<div>

yup hes all around a great player. and hes a pretty clean player to boot. have no idea how anyone couldnt respect getzlaf or not like him. he doesnt get the attention he deserves. hes def one of my favs in the league to watch. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

...cuz he's friends with douche-nozzle Perry...</p>

</p>

That is all.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="221024" data-time="1391636058">

I plan on winning my fifth game in a row tonight, and maybe scoring another goal this week. So, these MFers better goddamn win.

That is all, I has spoken!</p></blockquote>

Pssh, 4 point night yesterday....

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
u_wot_m8-89281.gif
</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jove wins... you can all go home now.

Especially TCD... in fact, he needs to stay home and ever leave again.

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="221030" data-time="1391638982">
<div>

ducks are over rated and i stand by that. they still are a team with one big line a decent second line then holes all around. still not a playoff built team either. in no way or form do the ducks worry me now or come the playoffs. i wouldnt count them out as being more active before the trade deadline to try and fill some of those holes. but that doesnt often mean deadline deals improve teams. its often too late into a season.</p>

</p>

as for tonights game? no score pedictions from me but i do often enjoy these games with the ducks. i think its a game where the hawks third line could really do some damage if the match ups come our way. toews is usually really good at shutting getzlaf down. i also think the games against the ducks really allow the hawks blueline to contribute offensively. i could see our blueline chipping in big goals tonight if not controlling a lot of the play. we will see a lot of point shots and a lot of traffic attempt at that lucky fuck hiller.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Sounds like a typical Bruce Boudreau team. Dominate the regular season, shit the bed in the playoffs.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="221055" data-time="1391660241">

Sounds like a typical Bruce Boudreau team. Dominate the regular season, shit the bed in the playoffs.</p></blockquote>
Boudreau doesn't build the team, dick.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Handzus in for Pirri, why? Poor Kane.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice PK tonight.   Blanked a 5-3 for over near a minute then a 4 minute double minor.   Color me impressed.</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="220984" data-time="1391624116">

They have six more wins than the Blackhawks???

That's quite a difference.

Crawford gets his first shutout in forever...2-0 Hawks</p></blockquote>

Called it bitches!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<sup>craw earned that shut out.</sup></p>

</p>

<sup>great games by hossa and leddy also.</sup></p>

</p>

<sup>those are my three stars.</sup></p>

</p>

<sup>get handzus the fuck out of here</sup></p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="221064" data-time="1391664823">
<div>

Called it bitches!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.  Well played.</p>

</p>

</p>

Huge game.  Does anyone really see ANY team being this Hawks team tonight in 7 games?</p>

</p>

3-0-2 on the road trip.  Slumping right along.  8 out of 10 possible points for the challenged.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Man, are we going to pull points from every game of the road trip through the murderers row of the NHL? I was dreading this trip but we are 3-0-1 coming through Van, San, An and LA. Pretty fucking impressive, I smell dynasty.

cplmac

Liked Posts:
PS

Enough with giving up shit tons of PP's, just because we can shut them down doesn't mean we should have to. And congrats to Crow, probably the three best consecutive goalie performances of the season.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="221065" data-time="1391664844">

<sup>craw earned that shut out.</sup>

<sup>great games by hossa and leddy also.</sup>

<sup>those are my three stars.</sup>

<sup>get handzus the fuck out of here</sup>
[/quote

Nice formatting idiot. Only Jako and I were hating on Handzus when he came here... now you see why. Guy fucking sucks a bigger bag of dicks than you on a Saturday night at the gay bars.

<3</p></blockquote>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="221066" data-time="1391664935">
<div>

Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.  Well played.</p>

</p>

</p>

Huge game.  Does anyone really see ANY team being this Hawks team tonight in 7 games?</p>

</p>

3-0-2 on the road trip.  Slumping right along.  8 out of 10 possible points for the challenged.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

it really all comes down to health in my opinion now and that being to key players.but if all things stay relatively healthyhard to see anyone winning a seven game series. i still dont like handzus but im not going to gripe too much afte r a hard faught sut out win.</p>