TGDT 3/19 Blues (47-14-7) @ Blackhawks (39-15-15) 7:00PM NBCSN

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="223773" data-time="1395268575">
<div>

I am sooooo hoping to get overtime so I get bonus game for my money.

/purple.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'mma cross my fingers for you that it goes to the shootout 1) so that you get bonus-bonus game for your money and 2) so you can see that great American hero T.J. Oshie work his shootout black magic. </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="223775" data-time="1395269415">
<div>

I'mma cross my fingers for you that it goes to the shootout 1) so that you get bonus-bonus game for your money and 2) so you can see that great American hero T.J. Oshie work his shootout black magic. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

At least he'll only be able to shoot one time.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few observations:</p>

</p>

Great first period... Blues dominated first 10, Hawks final 10.</p>

</p>

I know usually the Hawks can outskill a big, hitting team.  However, these Blues look like they would wear the fuck down of our skilled players like Kane/Toews etc.  I counted 3 big hits on Kane.  A guy like him can take that in one game... but imagine a 7 game series.... that shit adds up.  These Blues aren't just a giant hitting team, they can score now too.</p>

</p>

I think things are going to boil over in this game, let alone a playoff series.  The Blues are known to pull hack shit and start brawls in the Playoffs to send messages.  The addition of Steve Ott does not make me very excited to see the cheap shit they're going to pull.  Barrett Jackman is already enough of that garbage.  Backes picks his spots.  I know it's an unpopular opinion here but I'd love Backes on the Hawks and hate that douche and his playstyle while he's on the Blues.</p>

</p>

Andrew Shaw is awesome.  Him, Bickell and Bollig I feel will be big parts of a Playoff series if the Hawks get there against the Blues.  I know hitting and physical play don't win championships.... but it sure as hell can help you get there early on in the Playoffs.</p>

</p>

Hawks are going to be dead after a series with COL/STL if they can win both.</p>

</p>

LETS GO HAWKS!!</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="223779" data-time="1395277298">
<div>

</p>

</p>

I know usually the Hawks can outskill a big, hitting team.  However, these Blues look like they would wear the fuck down of our skilled players like Kane/Toews etc.  I counted 3 big hits on Kane.  A guy like him can take that in one game... but imagine a 7 game series.... that shit adds up.  These Blues aren't just a giant hitting team, they can score now too.</p>

</p>

I think things are going to boil over in this game, let alone a playoff series.  The Blues are known to pull hack shit and start brawls in the Playoffs to send messages.  The addition of Steve Ott does not make me very excited to see the cheap shit they're going to pull.  Barrett Jackman is already enough of that garbage.  Backes picks his spots.  I know it's an unpopular opinion here but I'd love Backes on the Hawks and hate that douche and his playstyle while he's on the Blues.</p>

</p>

Andrew Shaw is awesome.  Him, Bickell and Bollig I feel will be big parts of a Playoff series if the Hawks get there against the Blues.  I know hitting and physical play don't win championships.... but it sure as hell can help you get there early on in the Playoffs.</p>

</p>

Hawks are going to be dead after a series with COL/STL if they can win both.</p>

</p>

LETS GO HAWKS!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You sound more like Wicked Wrister. :icon-rolleyes:  Ya Ott will be on a mission to hurt somebody.</p>

</p>

Not much different than years past when it was said we could never get by Vancouver's physical play/ we'd be out hit. Then last year against Boston the same thing again.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="223781" data-time="1395282637">
<div>

You sound more like Wicked Wrister. :icon-rolleyes:  Ya Ott will be on a mission to hurt somebody.</p>

</p>

Not much different than years past when it was said we could never get by Vancouver's physical play/ we'd be out hit. Then last year against Boston the same thing again.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Well at least I'm consistent, LMAO.</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's your statement game.   Sucks loosing Kane, hope the injury is not serious.</p>

</p>

Update:  2 weeks per his agent via Chicagosports.com </p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2nd of a back to back for the Hawks, didn't look tired at all. Blues won't be feeling so smug about themselves now. 9 out of 10 games for Miller since he became a BLOW, thats right HitchCOCK play him every game ! </p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Couldn't be bothered to get up for this game. How did the Hawks look overall? Did the Blues try?</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Hawks 4 - Blues 0.... I'd say so.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="223785" data-time="1395287405">
<div>

Couldn't be bothered to get up for this game. How did the Hawks look overall? Did the Blues try?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

The Blues tried to hurt everyone possible.  Were successful at taking Kane out for 3 weeks.... fucking assholes.</p>

</p>

Looks like we'll get to see TT on Friday.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
BjJI9MmCEAE_HYF.jpg
</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="223787" data-time="1395290127">
<div>

The Blues tried to hurt everyone possible.  Were successful at taking Kane out for 3 weeks.... fucking assholes.</p>

</p>

Looks like we'll get to see TT on Friday.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Kane injury looked like an unfortunate incident rather than something deliberate...</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="roshinaya" data-cid="223789" data-time="1395290844">
<div>

Kane injury looked like an unfortunate incident rather than something deliberate...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yea but it was the Blues so I'm mad.  LOL.</p>

</p>

Here comes TT!!!!!!!!!</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="223747" data-time="1395250951">
<div>

2-0 Hox</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

WAY TO JINX IT DICKHEAD!!!!</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="223791" data-time="1395291153">
<div>

WAY TO JINX IT DICKHEAD!!!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I see we have a new Miss Congeniality at IHN now that "He Who Does Not Know Anyone" has gone on walkabout. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="223793" data-time="1395320926">
<div>

I see we have a new Miss Congeniality at IHN now that "He Who Does Not Know Anyone" has gone on walkabout. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm just mad at you for<span style="color:#800080;"> jinxing the shutout</span> by calling the shutout before the game.  You know us fans have that kind of power and everything.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="223779" data-time="1395277298">
<div>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

LETS GO HAWKS!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Blah blah blah, we thought the same thing against the Kings, big team/ wear us down. </p>

</p>

Bottom line, if we play to our potential and like we were last year in the playoffs I would embrace both opponents and not expect either series to go past 6, the Blues series I'd say in 5. </p>

</p>

You say the team can score, and they have been this year...yet we have 4 players who would hands down be the best offensive player on their team. Come elimination time I will need to see where there true scorer is to ever believe this team is for real. </p>

</p>

Now lets get on a roll. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="223798" data-time="1395327362">

Blah blah blah, we thought the same thing against the Kings, big team/ wear us down. 

Bottom line, if we play to our potential and like we were last year in the playoffs I would embrace both opponents and not expect either series to go past 6, the Blues series I'd say in 5. 

You say the team can score, and they have been this year...yet we have 4 players who would hands down be the best offensive player on their team. Come elimination time I will need to see where there true scorer is to ever believe this team is for real. 

Now lets get on a roll.
</p></blockquote>

Better hope Kane is back for the playoffs.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WickedWrister" data-cid="223799" data-time="1395328029">
<div>

Better hope Kane is back for the playoffs.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I mean that is what everyone has predicted, and I assume they are being cautious as well. If the injury was very serious he would be out months, also regardless our team is plenty deep enough to beat anyone in the conference with Kane out of the lineup. </p>