TGDT 3/25 Stars (34-26-11) @ Blackhawks (41-16-15) 7:00PM CSN

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="224212" data-time="1395797880">
<div>

Hawks are owning this game and flying. Why?</p>

</p>

Because TT inspires and adds a spark and he allows Q to spread the talent out properly. </p>

</p>

This is what the team has needed for the last couple weeks. Now just imagine if Kane were in the lineup also tonight? Dominance.</p>

</p>

TT may have not put a point up yet this game but he has been a factor everytime he has hit the ice at both ends.</p>

</p>

fools who thought he wasn't ready. Kids the real deal and he has helped the team instantly.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

For me to even notice Saad playing well out there is quite the accomplishment. We all know how I'm definitely not a Saad fan, so for me to even notice a 20 flying around and doing well.... That says a lot about this kid.</p>

</p>

TT is far more incredible than I ever imagined. </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224215" data-time="1395798036">
<div>

For me to even notice Saad playing out there is quite the accomplishment. We all know how I'm definitely not a Saad fan.</p>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

They have natural chemistry. you could see it in the first period. </p>

</p>

Im excited about them playing together if Q doesnt go fucking around with it. Smith is nice there too. Its a nice line tonight. All lines are rolling well.</p>

</p>

seriously TT has hockey smarts ooozing out of his ass out there. Not a bad shift and every shift he has come up with a solid play with the puck or without it. Kids really something special. he plays the game how it is ment to be played. I hope Hawk fans now understand having seen him for 40 minutes so far. </p>

</p>

AND HE ALWAYS MOVES HIS LEGS!!! Hes a beauty.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="224216" data-time="1395798208">
<div>

Can't tell...if serious...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Dead serious</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224215" data-time="1395798036">
<div>

For me to even notice Saad playing well out there is quite the accomplishment. We all know how I'm definitely not a Saad fan.</p>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Not me... I've watched him play enough to know he would be an immediate impact player.  Never thought he's going to come in and be a PPG player... but I knew he'd fit right in and make a statement.</p>

</p>

And he has so far....</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="224216" data-time="1395798208">
<div>

Can't tell...if serious...</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I more than definitely was. </p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Not you TCD, I know your mind is already predetermined to be that he belongs no matter what, not going through that bad hockey thought again. I'm talking about Wolf not being a Saad fan and how it's hard to notice him out there.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224220" data-time="1395798281">
<div>

I more than definitely was. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

You were serious about Saad?</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="224217" data-time="1395798222">
<div>

They have natural chemistry. you could see it in the first period. </p>

</p>

Im excited about them playing together if Q doesnt go fucking around with it. Smith is nice there too. Its a nice line tonight. All lines are rolling well.</p>

</p>

seriously TT has hockey smarts ooozing out of his ass out there. Not a bad shift and every shift he has come up with a solid play with the puck or without it. Kids really something special. he plays the game how it is ment to be played. I hope Hawk fans now understand having seen him for 40 minutes so far. </p>

</p>

AND HE ALWAYS MOVES HIS LEGS!!! Hes a beauty.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You hit it right on the nose. That's one helluva line if you ask me.... 

Yet Handzus is still playing in this game why.... lol</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="224222" data-time="1395798370">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I saw him not able to handle ridiculous passes from TT on multiple occasions!! (purple)</p>

</p>

I think that line has been great so far in their first real game together.  Smith, Saad and TT all having a good game.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="224222" data-time="1395798370">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He reminds me too much of Joffrey Lopul when he was a Duck. Talented, but not noticeable enough for me to be "rah rah" about him. </p>

</p>

So yeah I was. </p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Deary fucking me. That uhhhh.... yeah I'd say that ranks up there.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<span><span><span>LMFAO shoot the puck girl is so hammered</span></span></span></p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
The drunk girl wins some cash.... How appropriate.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="224226" data-time="1395798621">
<div>

Deary fucking me. That uhhhh.... yeah I'd say that ranks up there.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I can have goats, can I not? Saad and Handzus are mine. -.-</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224230" data-time="1395798953">
<div>

I can have goats, can I not? Saad and Handzus are mine. -.-</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

.......What? lol</p>

</p>

What has Saad possibly done to put him in a category next to fucking Handzus? </p>

</p>

He's an amazing puck possession player, the biggest single strength of the Hawks and defensively he is great as well. Forget about the Terarvainen circle jerk for a second, how can you NOT notice Saad out there, no matter who he's with?</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Variable.... can you offer your thoughts on Teravainen so far.  What do you like, what do you not like?</p>

</p>

I know it's only 2 periods... but what have you seen out of that small sample size?</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Variable" data-cid="224231" data-time="1395799532">
<div>

.......What? lol</p>

</p>

What has Saad possibly done to put him in a category next to fucking Handzus? </p>

</p>

He's an amazing puck possession player, the biggest single strength of the Hawks and defensively he is great as well. Forget about the Terarvainen circle jerk for a second, how can you NOT notice Saad out there, no matter who he's with?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Theres people on these boards who loathe Shaw and I love how he plays....</p>

</p>

Potato ... potahto?</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224233" data-time="1395800004">
<div>

Theres people on these boards who loathe Shaw and I love how he plays....</p>

</p>

Potato ... potahto?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

No one loathes Shaw, dude.</p>