CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Ive seen it in posts in the past.... </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224235" data-time="1395800101">
<div>

Ive seen it in posts in the past.... </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Yea maybe a few years ago  Kid has grown up and is a lot more dsciplined now.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224233" data-time="1395800004">
<div>

Theres people on these boards who loathe Shaw and I love how he plays....</p>

</p>

Potato ... potahto?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

People go overboard when Shaw does his stupid bullshit, but I think, by and large, most people know his value to the team.</p>

</p>

Here's your problem Wolfie, how do you expect to be taken credible when in the same sentence you say Terarvainen is more incredible than you could ever have imagined in his 7 or 8 total shifts because, all of a sudden as if it's never happened before, he made noticeable a player like Saad? That it's made Saad almost act like he's playing well.   Like I said, that's up there in the Bad Hockey Thought all timers. That's a fucking doozie, and that's not me trying to  knock Teuvo whatsoever.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Weird goals on Crawford tonight.... </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok fuck PMX and his gay Oduya stats.</p>

</p>

Hawks are 1-0-0 when TT plays.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Shaws the shit when he gets that body in front of the net as we have seen the last few games. Nobody does it better on this team. That goal he scored tonight in front of the net was all about strength and not giving up on the play..SOMETHING THAT HANDZUS DOES 9 out of 10 times. So sick of it. Skipping record. He gets too much ice time he just can't handle it. Shaw is the shit!! Handzus is old as it.</p>

</p>

</p>

I've talked about TT tonight and I still think he made an instant impact on the overall team.  someone I didn't talk about and who I really have gripes with is Regin. HOWEVER...might have been his best game in a Hawks jersey tonight. He actually had a strong game. I do think TT in the lineup and having proper center depth helped that but I am also going to give Regin the props for just playing a really sound game tonight on his own. I still don't think he belongs but if he can do what he did tonight more consistently then I am a happy camper.</p>

</p>

Now I am ready to see TT play against a little tougher of an opponent. Lets be honest Dallas kind of sucks.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Just as I said, Teuvo had a rather sheltered game. Think he only had one or two starts in his own zone. Offensively, showed good vision and made some good passes. Didn't get a ton of ice time, but didn't look out of place when he played.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="224241" data-time="1395803635">
<div>

Just as I said, Teuvo had a rather sheltered game. Think he only had one or two starts in his own zone. Offensively, showed good vision and made some good passes. Didn't get a ton of ice time, but didn't look out of place when he played.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

His defensive game was as good if not better than the bulk of the team on an individual level. Again this is what separates him from other young players. He plays two way fundamentals. It's harder to see what a guy is contributing on the defensive end than the offensive end. No points rewarded for proper positioning, battling in corners for pucks and "the active stick" as Eddie likes to say. TT had a great defensive game tonight. Also had a good night in the circle and even threw a couple hits. I think we all saw sparks of what he is capable of doing up front also. Him and Saad have chemistry and it allowed to grow those two could be long time linemates. </p>

</p>

Q gets points for playing him on the PP too. That shows good confidence to the kid.</p>

</p>

I was very pleased with his debut. </p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I wasn't bashing his defensive play as he did well in his own zone. Aggressive on the puck carrier, played his position correctly, active stick, stops and starts. He just wasn't tossed out for many in zone starts.

As for Shaw, he plays the game the right way. Ton of heart and is willing to do whatever is needed of him to win. Glad he is locked up for a few more years as he's the type of player the Hawks needed Bolland to be, yet Shaw just has more offensive skill and a deep desire to be the team player.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="howcho" data-cid="224198" data-time="1395795143">
<div>

I have not been here regularly in ages, nor have I been regular.  Does no one use the chat anymore?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm sorry....  :icon-sad:</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Oh, and welcome back!!!!!!!</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the first time I have read anyone having Saad in their personal dog house. Not sure I understand the reasoning, but okay.

TT 7-0 in the FO circle. 

Stu's got a boner tonight. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BHP" data-cid="224251" data-time="1395810275">
<div>

This is the first time I have read anyone having Saad in their personal dog house. Not sure I understand the reasoning, but okay.

TT 7-0 in the FO circle. 

Stu's got a boner tonight. 
</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Can you send rescue?  Trash night is tomorrow.</p>

</p>

In all seriousness TT looked well adapted already in his first NHL game.</p>

</p>

Loved the fact that before Hammer even knew he lost his stick, TT handed him his (no homo).  Maybe Hammer didn't even realize his stick was gone.... it was that fast.</p>

</p>

I told TCD that when Kane was 19 he has the ultimate vision that was like none other.  Well TT has better overall hockey awareness (defense etc...) than Kane did at 19.</p>

</p>

Not saying he's a better player by any stretch of the imagination... it's just an observation.</p>

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Everyone's entitled to not like certain players, but to say Saad isn't noticeable means you haven't been watching. Since he's come into the league he's dominated. He's hard as hell to knock off the puck, he backchecks like a veteran, and is one the most sound 2 way players on the team. He's also one the Hawks most versatile players. He's played on just about every line and he does well no matter what he's asked to do.

Lets also not forget he's 21 fucking years old! If keeps on this trajectory he very well might follow in Hossa's steps. He plays very much like him.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only real complain on the night was Runblad.  For the 1st time since becoming a 'hawk he has been noticable--and not in a good way.  I think for now we can safely slot him in slot-8 for awhile.</p>

</p>

Excellent game otherwise--including Bollig feeding Roussel his fist (in spite of what the Kumbaya Coalition might think, this was a very necessacry act :D).</p>

</p>

Liked seeing Keith let it rip from the point like a fart in an elevator. </p>

</p>

To address the fart in the elevator, I thought TT had a good outing.  One game is too small of a sample size, but he showed good positioning, good HockeyIQ and good vision.  The fundamentals are definitly there.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Either way, good IQ or not, I still see him going to Rockford very soon.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224315" data-time="1395849561">
<div>

Either way, good IQ or not, I still see him going to Rockford very soon.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I don't disagree.  Next season though I'll be bloody shocked if he's not up with the 'hawks though.</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="224316" data-time="1395849683">
<div>

I don't disagree.  Next season though I'll be bloody shocked if he's not up with the 'hawks though.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

With Kane on LTIR, I don't see him ever playing in Rockford.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Would you rather see him as a Black Ace? 

I just don't want to see 86 rotting here when Kane gets back.</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="224320" data-time="1395850439">
<div>

Would you rather see him as a Black Ace? 

I just don't want to see 86 rotting here when Kane gets back.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Why would he be rotting here?</p>

</p>

When Kane comes back, Teuvo-Jesus can be his centerman.</p>