TGDT: 3/4 Hurricanes @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN+

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I can't give a prediction because I don't know what to expect from Carolina, but being back to back does suck. Look at the Flamers, they had a back to back. We seem like the only team that benefits from it.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Hawks played their shitload of games when they played like the first 39gms in 40 days.

Now...other teams can see what its like. I knew then that it would be a factor when the Hawks can catch teams when they play their 3gms in 4 days. No one felt sorry for the Hawks (and they had their cup run which took them into the summer). People were all over, criticizing them, and its no coincidence that now theyre more rested, able to practice more, you see more continuity and better speed/legs.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Hawks played their shitload of games when they played like the first 39gms in 40 days.

Now...other teams can see what its like. I knew then that it would be a factor when the Hawks can catch teams when they play their 3gms in 4 days. No one felt sorry for the Hawks (and they had their cup run which took them into the summer). People were all over, criticizing them, and its no coincidence that now theyre more rested, able to practice more, you see more continuity and better speed/legs.

<

Ton

Liked Posts:
[attachment=19:7UONGO.png]

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
As long as the boys come out and play like they have been and not thinking they don't "have" to win this and just go through the motions, there is no reason for them not to win this game. initial word is that Peters starts for the Cane's.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something tells me the Beast has been primping for days for this game. I just hope Ruutu notices.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
This is going to sound bad, but I hope the Hawks win in OT or a SO just because I fucking HATE the Leafs, and have a $50 bet they won't make the playoffs.

genefoley

Liked Posts:
This is going to sound bad, but I hope the Hawks win in OT or a SO just because I fucking HATE the Leafs, and have a $50 bet they won't make the playoffs.

As long as they get two points.

genefoley

Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm really worried that the Hawks will overlook this team tonight, which would be really stupid. They definitely need to bring their hitting game. Also, pretty worried about Saturday in TOR--that team looks verrry hungry.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I'm not worried on either game. I called a nine game win streak and by GOD I will get it!!!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Fuck.... I was wrong... it was only 5-2.