TGDT: 3/4 Hurricanes @ Blackhawks 7:30PM CSN+

sth

Liked Posts:
65% chance the Hawks make the playoffs.

Hell the way the rest of the teams in the conference are playing it might still be 65%. Is anyone going to fucking lose? The Flames were winning again.

Great game by the Hawks tonight. Johnson looked good. The Bolland-Hossa-Bickell line was great tonight. STK didn't have to do all the work. I really like Campoli so far he has been a good pick up.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF wheren't we at 89.something the other day?

You really have been away awhile... there's a 65% chance you don't get the joke!

According to the geniuses at Puckjim's website... Blackhawks playoffs chances are now at 92.3%.

R K

65% chance the Hawks make the playoffs.

HAHAHAH!

When we didn't finish our chances in the first, and there were about SIX that could have gone in, I was slightly worried. Those are the games we've typically given away. But when that 3rd period started holy fuck this team came out on fire. Slammed! Back to back games or not for the Canes the Hawks just owned them 90% of the game tonight.

Get em in Toronto tomorrow.

7pts from the Wangs with 3 games, 6pts at stake.

LETS GO HAWKS!

TCD I won't tell you that YOU were wrong just yet, but I have always said the determination Johnson has shown on the ice makes him a GREAT pick up.

howcho

Liked Posts:
Maybe I will get it tomorrow.
<

Ton

Liked Posts:
Everything is rolling nicely. Q has hit gold on all his lines right now.

777-slots.jpg

R K

I forgot to add anyone saying Campoli doesn't hit is just a fool. I suggest those folks ask Ruutu how that worked tonight.
<

Ton

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say hes as physical as Seabrook but he might just be our 2nd toughest defenseman. I really like what he brings to the table, he really helps round out the D.

R K

While not as physical as Seabrook, which not to many NHL D men are, he is more mobile. He and Campbell should just get better as they go along too.

So far I like both pick ups by Stan. Frolik and Campoli.

Amazing face off percentage tonight. That leads to puck pos, which leads to wins for a speedy team like the Hawks.

Something that has often been missing this season.

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
While not as physical as Seabrook, which not to many NHL D men are, he is more mobile. He and Campbell should just get better as they go along too.

So far I like both pick ups by Stan. Frolik and Campoli.

Amazing face off percentage tonight. That leads to puck pos, which leads to wins for a speedy team like the Hawks.

Something that has often been missing this season.

71% 47 of 66 or some such, that is unreal.

Shredder

Liked Posts:
I like the fact that there's four Pacific Division teams in 6th-9th. It's inevitable that they'll play each other a bunch towards the end of the regular season, making it very difficult for all of them to leapfrog the Hawks at this point.

Not a great game by the Hawks, but who cares now?

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Yeah..not a great games...

Hawks won faceoffs - 71%

Hawks outshot them - 29-20

Won..5-2

PK was 2-2 (when CAR could have gotten back in the game)

Hit 3 posts (Brouwer, Frolik, Kopecky)

But they were outhit and didnt score on the PP

So yeah..not really a great 7th win in a row.

And I wonder if Campoli was still a "lateral" move to those that thought he was?

This team's defense group may be better than last. Leddy/Campoli are DEFINATELY more mobile. Scooter has done an amazing job by upgrading those 2 while being against the cap all year....but by adding Leddy/Campoli to this roster over Culliboyndry and Frolik is getting better by the game...this team may turn out to be better. Maybe not get the Cup this year, but theyre closer than alot of people thought they'd be.

I have full confidence in his moves and his ability to keep the right players/roster together moving foward.

All hail Scooter?

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I forgot to add anyone saying Campoli doesn't hit is just a fool. I suggest those folks ask Ruutu how that worked tonight.
<

...and how 'bout that pass to Johnson on the winning goal. Beautiful!

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
What a Great game!...the moment I sat down in my seat 55 seconds later Toews finds the net... Peters looked lost the whole game, with one great save I have to give to him the save he made on Browy. This may be just me but Folik is kind of reminding me of Steegs at an early stage of his career. he is making some moves around the net that makes you say wow! He is turning out to be a great addition. As for Johnson I have always liked him since coming from the Nucks. He is a solid D-man that fills his roll and can depend on him. Leddy played great and is reminding me of Hammer of last year where you don't worry about him when he is on the ice. Is anyone else noticing the puck control around the opposition's boards. I feel like its coming back also. They had amazing control last night.

The puck that struck the fan in the head! wow. couldn't tell if he was bleeding or not with that towel around his head.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a Great game!...the moment I sat down in my seat 55 seconds later Toews finds the net... Peters looked lost the whole game, with one great save I have to give to him the save he made on Browy. This may be just me but Folik is kind of reminding me of Steegs at an early stage of his career. he is making some moves around the net that makes you say wow! He is turning out to be a great addition. As for Johnson I have always liked him since coming from the Nucks. He is a solid D-man that fills his roll and can depend on him. Leddy played great and is reminding me of Hammer of last year where you don't worry about him when he is on the ice. Is anyone else noticing the puck control around the opposition's boards. I feel like its coming back also. They had amazing control last night.

The puck that struck the fan in the head! wow. couldn't tell if he was bleeding or not with that towel around his head.

Johnson is a center.

R K

I like the fact that there's four Pacific Division teams in 6th-9th. It's inevitable that they'll play each other a bunch towards the end of the regular season, making it very difficult for all of them to leapfrog the Hawks at this point.

Wow..... I want what ever it is your smoking.
<

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow..... I want what ever it is your smoking.
<

Hahha!

Shredder is usually very good at analyzing games but I'm not to sure what he was smoking to say not a very good game.

Canes are lucky it wasn't 9-2.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:

<

I have made some dumb comments but this tops it.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Between the Billy Goat and the Kettle One Club, I was pretty drinky yesterday.

Fun game, although our section didn't have a usher for the first half of the first period.

Jako's Ruutu headlights were on.