TGDT: 4/19 WCQF Game 4 - Canucks (3) @ (0) Blackhawks 7:00PM CSN

supraman

Liked Posts:
Sharp has not played Center all season. For a good portion he was with JT and Kane.

last night was the first time this playoff series he had Sharp at Center. While I agree with you I'd like a true Center, which Sharp isn't, Q is an idiot for not playing him there earlier instead of Frolik who is even MORE not a Center than Sharp.

I'd like a true 2nd line Center which Sharp is NOT. But if that option is not available Sharp will work as a "bandaid".

Sharp has not been playing Center all year though. Which is one of the problems with Q IMO. He can play center but I do not want a player playing Center who doesn't feel comfortable there.

Similar to Hossa and Kane on the same line. They both are COMFORTABLE on the right side because they are both left handed. Coaches just can't change that on a whim. It doesn't work that way.

So I agree and disagree with what Pez is saying.

Took the 4th most faceoffs on the team close enough to all season for me. Is he better at it than Frolik? Yes but is no 2nd line center and you are correct, he is a bandaid and the best option we have but we need to fix that in the off season.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
61019026.jpg

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Hopefully there will be a game for easter sunday, and we shall see the Hawks rise on the third day.
carebearscanucks.jpg

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Lets hope this is the image we see of Vancouver when Bolland is leaving town.

Bolland_explosion.png

R K

Took the 4th most faceoffs on the team close enough to all season for me. Is he better at it than Frolik? Yes but is no 2nd line center and you are correct, he is a bandaid and the best option we have but we need to fix that in the off season.

Remember every time JT gets kicked out Sharp would take the face off. Thats good for 3-4 per game when that line is playing together.

I agree with you though I'd like a REAL 2nd line Center and NO, Sharp is not one. He'd even tell you he's not.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
While we're on topic...anyone watching the Vs. feed see Luongo's hair before the game? Did they use him to clean up the gulf oil spill? I swear, he has more grease trapped in that coif of his than the bottom of a bucket of KFC.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<

One of the weakest dives ever attempted. Can't blame him for trying though. Seriously , you never know what these refs will call.

Hamhuis has been fucking with Kane the whole series trying to get him out of his game. At the end of game 2 he was horse collaring and punching him in the head from behind while on camera.

Kane should just him back in the face with his glove on.

tvltre

Liked Posts:
That confidence will change IF the Hawks can take game #5.

These fuckers are always cocky even when losing but it's real EASY to be cocky when you lead the series 3-1.

What a team of douches.

Like I said, win or lose the Hawks just exposed this team for the Frauds they are.

Canucks = OVER RATED!

I've said it ALL SEASON and I'll say it again!!

I am just waiting for someone on the Nucks to get quoted as saying they didn't take game 4 seriously since they thought they could walk all over the Hawks?

Real Champs take a team out. They show up everynight and do the job. the Hawks without home ice took the Sharks out last season.

No excuse for the Nucks except they truly due have holes that can be exploited.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone feeling a Game 5 GDT? Stu I think its time.

After I post this...

So apparently Troy Murray had a Stu Like meltdown last night at the end of the game when John Scott got ejected for doing nothing. From what I heard he said... sounds exactly like what I said in the chat when it happened.

The refs job is to CALL the game not fucking manage it. You don't give someone a 10 minute misconduct for chirping... if that were the case no NHL game would ever be completed because everyone would be ejected. The ref's job is to CALL the penalty IF a fight happens... that ref didn't KNOW there was going to be a fight... it fucking pissed me off that this ref was trying to "manage the game".

Well guess what jackass... you eject a guy for chirping and then the goonery starts. How about you let Scott and Torres go and the whole situation is over with? I still think Torres has to answer to someone and I bet it might be Seabrook if he plays tomorrow... against Seabrook's better judgment that is.

Absolutely ridiculous to kick John Scott out... leaving him in would have prevented the goonery that ensued... but instead the ref tried to be the fucking hero and Stalberg had to pay for it.

What a fucking joke... glad Troy agreed with me.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
After I post this...

So apparently Troy Murray had a Stu Like meltdown last night at the end of the game when John Scott got ejected for doing nothing. From what I heard he said... sounds exactly like what I said in the chat when it happened.

The refs job is to CALL the game not fucking manage it. You don't give someone a 10 minute misconduct for chirping... if that were the case no NHL game would ever be completed because everyone would be ejected. The ref's job is to CALL the penalty IF a fight happens... that ref didn't KNOW there was going to be a fight... it fucking pissed me off that this ref was trying to "manage the game".

Well guess what jackass... you eject a guy for chirping and then the goonery starts. How about you let Scott and Torres go and the whole situation is over with? I still think Torres has to answer to someone and I bet it might be Seabrook if he plays tomorrow... against Seabrook's better judgment that is.

Absolutely ridiculous to kick John Scott out... leaving him in would have prevented the goonery that ensued... but instead the ref tried to be the fucking hero and Stalberg had to pay for it.

What a fucking joke... glad Troy agreed with me.

Wish there was a recording. Troy and John are fucking awesome.

Can't wait for Game 5 GDT!!!! WAH BLAH CHING DAH!!!