2. Purdue Boilermakers
Week 1..Cardinals scored 6
Week 2...Cardinals scored 0

3 PPG is long way from 20 points this week
Fitzpatrick plays on the Cardinals now?

Monster

Liked Posts:
Is starting Rosen a fact?

No... I live in AZ and the fans want it.
I was just speculating on the Bears recent luck.
That would be a very rough start to Rosen’s career... a welcome to the NFL moment presented by that front 7.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
At times that seems to be the Besrs luck...
They will start Rosen over Bradford and he will look like Mahomes.

This is what being a emo bitch looks like. Oh no, they started the rookie! The sky is falling! Woe is me!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
But babe, I've actually lost weight since I've last seen you
Maybe in your Facebook photo. I know better.
facebook-real-chubby-2.jpg

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm literally jacked now. Best shape of my whole life, only 8 to 10 months away from being an absolute unit. #swolegoals

Bulking season is right around the corner. I'm psyched.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I never said he did..Im worried about Sundays game, not some hypothetical matchup
Yeah, well we were talking about the week four matchup when they play Fitzpatrick. Try following along.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'd sift through the sea of blubber, find the magic bean, hang on for dear life and then let her give me a hawt Carl sandwich.

You might find Where's Waldo while you are in there.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulking season is right around the corner. I'm psyched.

This time around I'm doing it without getting a belly. Don't know how I'm going to do it exactly just yet, but I really need it to go to my glutes instead of my gut.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This time around I'm doing it without getting a belly. Don't know how I'm going to do it exactly just yet, but I really need it to go to my glutes instead of my gut.
Word.

After four decades walking the Earth as a perfect model for skinny jeans...my gut finally kicked in. I had been proud of it, but this summer I realized some of my favorite t-shirts are riding too high...so it is time to move that mass elsewhere. I wish I could move it to my arms, but maybe there is a more realistic plan. Pecs maybe?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, well we were talking about the week four matchup when they play Fitzpatrick. Try following along.
1...Why not worry about week 3 before worrying about week 4?
2...Your logic for week 4 applies to week 3 as well..If an opposing QB scores more than 20, were "doomed"..Yet Bradford has averaged 3 points a game..Are you OK?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Word.

After four decades walking the Earth as a perfect model for skinny jeans...my gut finally kicked in. I had been proud of it, but this summer I realized some of my favorite t-shirts are riding too high...so it is time to move that mass elsewhere. I wish I could move it to my arms, but maybe there is a more realistic plan. Pecs maybe?

I'm with you. My metabolism finally slowed a little bit a couple of years ago and that's when the gut set in. It's also when my body decided it was capable of developing pecs! I have noticed that if I take just one week off from #deckbeers I can shred belly fat very quickly. Now to find that balance....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Word.

I'm with you. My metabolism finally slowed a little bit a couple of years ago and that's when the gut set in. It's also when my body decided it was capable of developing pecs! I have noticed that if I take just one week off from #deckbeers I can shred belly fat very quickly. Now to find that balance....

You old guys can't just go to the gym and do bench and curls and call it a day. You need to be mixing in some cardio to help burn that belly fat. Or if running on a treadmill sounds like death then do two minutes bursts on the elliptical/row/treadmill in between sets to really get that heart rate pumping and the juices flowing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You old guys can't just go to the gym and do bench and curls and call it a day. You need to be mixing in some cardio to help burn that belly fat. Or if running on a treadmill sounds like death then do two minutes bursts on the elliptical/row/treadmill in between sets to really get that heart rate pumping and the juices flowing.

Hear ya, I'm liking the rowing machine and the row machine doing lower weight (70lbs) with high reps (30/set, 5 sets) Definitely feels like its working. I just can't get into 45+ minutes on a bike or eliptical...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hear ya, I'm liking the rowing machine and the row machine doing lower weight (70lbs) with high reps (30/set, 5 sets) Definitely feels like its working. I just can't get into 45+ minutes on a bike or eliptical...

Neither can I anymore. When I need to do cardio, I usually start with a 2 mile job. Then do some beach bod stuff, then jump on the stairmaster for 10 minutues, then do some beach bod shit, then finish with 10 min on the elliptical or row. Breaks it up and you end up drenched and smelling manly.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did 5x5 front squats the other day @ 72% of my 1rep on Monday.

Two days later, and I realized how long it's been since I've lifted.

I quit squats this year. Leg press and row machine now. Some people might call me a lil pussy bitch ass for this but it keeps me from having a routine-wrecking back tweak outta nowhere...