Thank you Mitchell

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
A loss next week by CAR, and I can start to smell that #1 pick. Still not out of the woods quite yet with that SOS looking like it's too close of a call now to say with any kind of certainty we have a 3 game lead.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
A loss next week by CAR, and I can start to smell that #1 pick. Still not out of the woods quite yet with that SOS looking like it's too close of a call now to say with any kind of certainty we have a 3 game lead.
Carolina has the following games left.

At NO
Vs ATL
Vs GB
At JAX
Vs Tampa

They could maybe get one of those.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Carolina has the following games left.

At NO
Vs ATL
Vs GB
At JAX
Vs Tampa

They could maybe get one of those.
Division games are usually tougher games. They could go either way.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know, I complain a lot about Getsy's play calling but that fourth and two play call by Pittsburg was baffling to me. I mean the game is on the line, you need two yards and you chuck in down the field to a WR that I don't think had been targeted all night. And you are using Mitch, who didn't look like he could hit the ocean if it was more than 15 yards away from him. I mean that had to have the least possible ability to work.

mecha

Liked Posts:
You know, I complain a lot about Getsy's play calling but that fourth and two play call by Pittsburg was baffling to me. I mean the game is on the line, you need two yards and you chuck in down the field to a WR that I don't think had been targeted all night. And you are using Mitch, who didn't look like he could hit the ocean if it was more than 15 yards away from him. I mean that had to have the least possible ability to work.
I'll take the proverbial points by way of them getting beaten by a couple of 2 win teams in a row. 🤣

Zappe beat the shit out of a playoff bound team. he's the new Tom Brady

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love for CCS to send him a thank you basket

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch audibled into that play after NE showed blitz

Bust

Liked Posts:

Well like any play, multiple guys go out on routes, no? some play decoy (doesn't mean ball won't get thrown to them) to draw the defense away from the primary reads and help open up a throwing lane.

in the end game tho, just like Justin's heavy use of screen passes last week, it's up to the qb to read and recognize that sort of stuff and why the top tier guys MAKE BANK AND COMMAND 50 MILLION PER SEASON.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch audibled into that play after NE showed blitz
Well, a fade route is probably not the smartest selection if you have an all out blitz in your face. At least not on 4th and 2 with the game on the line.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well like any play, multiple guys go out on routes, no? some play decoy (doesn't mean ball won't get thrown to them) to draw the defense away from the primary reads and help open up a throwing lane.

in the end game tho, just like Justin's heavy use of screen passes last week, it's up to the qb to read and recognize that sort of stuff and why the top tier guys MAKE BANK AND COMMAND 50 MILLION PER SEASON.
Something something Ohio state

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
HOF coach Mike Tomlin has never had a losing season (17 years with steelers) which is frikkin amazing in the free agent/salary cap era

with the help of Trubisky, that streak is under threat this season . . .

It’s almost like players are more important than coaches!!