Thank you Mitchell

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch would have in his 1st 2 years as well but he's become a complete wuss. His best attribute was his mobility and he actually felt pressure and escaped much of it through most of 2018. He's become a scared little rabbit.

Gotta keep that body healthy for his hot wife

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was never the same guy after that dirty hit by Harrison smith on MNF
Was gonna happen eventually. Took away what made him somewhat viable. He was best rolling, 1/2 fielding with weird arm angles etc.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Was never the same guy after that dirty hit by Harrison smith on MNF
Totally agree. I'd love to see his numbers before and after that hit.

It really seemed like after that happened Nagy shutdown anything in regards to Trubisky running/scrambling. And just like with Fields, without the running threat being there, he's not the same kind of QB. If only OCs understood that. You ain't gotta run em 10 times per game, but make defenses think you could.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch looked absolutely god awful last night.

I think his NFL backup career may be in jeopardy
Nah, Mitch has the qualities to remain in the nfl

msadows

Liked Posts:
I almost wonder if Trubisky just kind of gave up on trying to get better after losing his job to Pickett last year. He looks much worse than he ever did in Chicago.

Well, the backup barely gets any reps.

I'd imagine the racist guy is the scout team QB

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also watching last night made me happy they did not draft George Pickens.

Good player but he makes chase claypoop look like an ideal teammate.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Division games are usually tougher games. They could go either way.
@RiDLer80 @mecha as well: Carolina is really bad. They're head and shoulders worse than all the rest of the teams on their schedule even though the teams on their schedule aren't all that good. They don't figure to win any more than 1 game unless they somehow play a lot better than they have been. Their offense in particular is the least talented in the league.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Pickens is an ass.

I agree. Glad he’s elsewhere.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Funny watching the board change their opinion on this. For a long time not taking Pickens was one of the biggest complaints with Poles.

Just goes to show yet again, sometimes these decisions take years to be proven right or wrong.

(And this is not a shot at anyone)

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'd still gladly take Pickens and his nearly 800 yds in 13 games at age 22. That production would easily be the second best on the Bears roster this year. It doesn't excuse the maturity issues but again, he's 22 and has been saddled with shit tier level QBs both years of his NFL career. Putting myself in his position, it's got to be extremely frustrating when the QB can't get the ball remotely close to you or your teammates so someone can make a play to jumpstart the stagnant offense.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Funny watching the board change their opinion on this. For a long time not taking Pickens was one of the biggest complaints with Poles.

Just goes to show yet again, sometimes these decisions take years to be proven right or wrong.

Yea, why I dont agree with the people who say the bears should have taken jalen carter.

Culture 100% matters. Drafting a player with effort and character issues is not something a team like the bears can get away with.

Im actually surprised pitt did it too with pickens, considering how many "ego" WR's they've had in the last decade.

Bears are truly blessed to have gotten DJ Moore in that trade. He gives his all 100% of the time and you never hear a word from him when he's not targeted.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins

Was thinking the same thing going thru these posts....for the most part, the 3rd year tells you what kind of player the person will be in his career,.....if very good in his second year, then usually becomes an All-Pro....if as a rookie one is very good to great...he's a HOFer....barring injuries of course...........Never wanted Pickens....no team needs club house 'cancers'......

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Some of you guys get upset when we harp on things for months only to gloat when people stop harping on things.

and for the record, Poles is still a complete dumbass for passing on him and it had a snowball effect of lost value at multiple positions because of it. Pickens is playing on one of the most pathetic offenses in the NFL with a QB with a historically low TD%. The dude is a certified playmaker and they dont throw to him and yet he somehow is miles more productive than any Bears WR not named DJ Moore.

But thank god we dont have any locker room headaches. Would hate to see how this sex predator coaching staff would handle that.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Some of you guys get upset when we harp on things for months only to gloat when people stop harping on things.

and for the record, Poles is still a complete dumbass for passing on him and it had a snowball effect of lost value at multiple positions because of it. Pickens is playing on one of the most pathetic offenses in the NFL with a QB with a historically low TD%. The dude is a certified playmaker and they dont throw to him and yet he somehow is miles more productive than any Bears WR not named DJ Moore.

But thank god we dont have any locker room headaches. Would hate to see how this sex predator coaching staff would handle that.

He gave so pathetic an effort even the announcers commented on it. Going to disagree on this one. Glad he’s not a Bear.