The Adrian Peterson MEGA Thread (Update: Vikings benched him again)

Mitchapalooza

AP placed on exempt list

Per ESPN.

Good.

Last edited by a moderator:

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Well. How many wins for the queens this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malcore

Vikings deactivate Adrian Peterson indefinitely

The Minnesota Vikings announced early Wednesday that they have placed Adrian Peterson on the Exempt/Commissioner's Permission list until he resolves his legal situation regarding a charge of reckless or negligent injury to a child. The star running back must "remain away from all team activities while allowing him to take care of his personal situation until the legal proceedings are resolved."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...kings-deactivate-adrian-peterson-indefinitely

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Vikings deactivate Adrian Peterson indefinitely

The Minnesota Vikings announced early Wednesday that they have placed Adrian Peterson on the Exempt/Commissioner's Permission list until he resolves his legal situation regarding a charge of reckless or negligent injury to a child. The star running back must "remain away from all team activities while allowing him to take care of his personal situation until the legal proceedings are resolved."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...kings-deactivate-adrian-peterson-indefinitely

Well congrats to the Vikes, they just torpedoed their season.

Reactions: 1ke

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
With the news coverage and the suspension of sponsorships both of the team, and the league as a whole, I can't see how this is much of a shock.

And LMAO at the "good parent" schtick, even if he wasn't beating his children bloody all the available information points to him being anything but a "good parent."

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
punished for being a good parent. i dont even like PEDerson but this is just a crock of s***

i have no problem with parents disciplining their child but looking at the pictures he went overboard

the kid had welts and parts where it broke the skin...hes only 4 all that was uncalled for

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
punished for being a good parent. i dont even like PEDerson but this is just a crock of s***

Dude did this:

0912-adrian-peterson-son-injuries-7-800x430.jpg

To his 4 year old son. Good parent? Bullshit.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The Vikings caved in to public pressure. It's so sad that nobody has any balls anymore. People always cave when the liberal media asks for things. So disgusted.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
And saved their revenue streams.

Some but not all. If the team sucks, rev will almost certainly go down. And depending on the long-term outcome with AP.. if Vikings eventually cut him, franchise value will get pounded.

Svic

Liked Posts:
The Vikings caved in to public pressure. It's so sad that nobody has any balls anymore. People always cave when the liberal media asks for things. So disgusted.

Vikings could care less about public opinion. If they did Peterson would have never been reinstated and activated. It is when the money starts complaining is when they get scared.

iowarook

Liked Posts:
Whatever punishment Ray Rice recieves for abuse against an adult AP should get that ten fold. Discipline and beatings are two completely things and its painfully obvious which catagory those pictures fall into. Sickening

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Guy has/had 4 kids with 4 different mothers that the public knows about.

Think about how often he can realistically see them and they're coming home all bloodied and battered? I mean wtf?

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Beating a four year old kid to the point of drawing blood is being a GOOD Parent? What is wrong with you? Have you not seen the photos?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's nice to know we can finally discard the archaic US Justice system now that we've finally got the court of public opinion fully installed. I sure can't wait until we start building the firing squad pits and gallows and get this party really started!!!

Whether he did this horrible act or not... I don't think it even matters anymore to people. Social media is out of control. This isn't just for AP's case... it's for all of them.

And before you get your panties in a wad... I'm not condoning anything he or any other fuckup in the league has done.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Whether he did this horrible act or not... I don't think it even matters anymore to people.

Um...this isn't even in contention, he admitted that he did it. Whether or not him doing it was legal is a different story.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He gets paid being put on this list. But thank goodness he is not playing or having anything to do with the team