The Adrian Peterson MEGA Thread (Update: Vikings benched him again)

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
punished for being a good parent. i dont even like PEDerson but this is just a crock of s***

Spanking is one thing. Whipiing a kid with a willow switch until he bleeds is child abuse. The kid was FOUR YEARS OLD, and it's not the first time he's done it.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
The Vikings caved in to public pressure. It's so sad that nobody has any balls anymore. People always cave when the liberal media asks for things. So disgusted.

As soon as you aid "liberal media" you lost any credibility you might have had, if any. This has NOTHING to do with politics. It has everything to do with child abuse.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Um...this isn't even in contention, he admitted that he did it. Whether or not him doing it was legal is a different story.

Those 3 sentences go together. Quoting just the one changes the context of the statement.

Liked Posts:
The Vikings caved in to public pressure. It's so sad that nobody has any balls anymore. People always cave when the liberal media asks for things. So disgusted.

Yes, It takes huge set of balls to whip the piss out of 4 years old kids for saying "shut the fuck up". Where does a 4 year old kid learn that kind of language anyway? They aren't in school yet. Certainly not at a pre school level. Oh that's right, he must have learned that from quality parenting or negligent parenting one way or another, that comes with "Whooping rooms" for Pre-K's.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Those 3 sentences go together. Quoting just the one changes the context of the statement.

Sorry man, you added a whole lot of content well after I quoted you. That statement had it's own paragraph once upon a time.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Sorry man, you added a whole lot of content well after I quoted you. That statement had it's own paragraph once upon a time.

I was just thinking that his post didn't seem the same after I re-read it

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

No worries... but I just added the last sentence about the panties. Everything else was already there.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
punished for being a good parent. i dont even like PEDerson but this is just a crock of s***

You are criminally stupid.

A "good parent" does not produce at least seven kids with six different women while being a father to none of them.

Prima facie, AP is an abortion of a parent. And it only gets worse from there.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
It's nice to know we can finally discard the archaic US Justice system now that we've finally got the court of public opinion fully installed. I sure can't wait until we start building the firing squad pits and gallows and get this party really started!!!

Whether he did this horrible act or not... I don't think it even matters anymore to people. Social media is out of control. This isn't just for AP's case... it's for all of them.

And before you get your panties in a wad... I'm not condoning anything he or any other fuckup in the league has done.

You seem to be greatly confused. AP will get his day in court. No one has deprived him of his right to due process. But you seem to think he has a right to "social due process" or "professional due process". He doesn't. No such rights exist, or ever have. We and his employer are perfectly free and within our rights to informally judge him, or suspend him in the case of the NFL.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This wishy washy shit by the league and owners is hurting them in a big way and they deserve it. These guys should have got 6-8 weeks from the start, get some counseling and be able to return. WTF is so difficult here. Cutting Rice and reinstating AP were both over the top bitch moves. Real life seems to be turning into a message board where issues and players are a all good or all bad all the time. Life just ain't like that.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
This wishy washy shit by the league and owners is hurting them in a big way and they deserve it. These guys should have got 6-8 weeks from the start, get some counseling and be able to return. WTF is so difficult here. Cutting Rice and reinstating AP were both over the top bitch moves. Real life seems to be turning into a message board where issues and players are a all good or all bad all the time. Life just ain't like that.

Cutting Rice was over the top? Players get cut from teams all the time for far less. Just because he is a big name player doesn't mean a teams line for tolerance should change.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Is DCS part of liberal media or social media as well? The only PUSSY's here are the Vikings who reached the realization their roster is full of BUMS without the child beater so they went BACK on their original word, with unaccredited evidence, and reinstated the overgrown PUSSY who can't control himself when a kid cries.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You seem to be greatly confused. AP will get his day in court. No one has deprived him of his right to due process. But you seem to think he has a right to "social due process" or "professional due process". He doesn't. No such rights exist, or ever have. We and his employer are perfectly free and within our rights to informally judge him, or suspend him in the case of the NFL.

He's signed a contract that agreed to it. There's a code of conduct in the NFL. Problem has been with how they've implemented it. Lots of egg on the NFLs face for the inconsistencies and about faces on both these players.

As for AP being allowed to work, I think he's getting a paid vacation at the moment. Both these guys need a bit of help with and awareness of their issues. That's why a 6 week suspension with ongoing counseling is the right way to go. It's good for all concerned. The league is a business and if these actions hurt the bottom line, they can address it. Problem is that how they've addressed it made all that more visible. If they just gave these guys their 6 weeks, said they were disappointed and would help the players become better people or some other pr bullshit like that, they would have come out roses.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In America, a person is innocent till proven guilty..By removing AP from his position they are in essence punishing him for an accusation. No one condones child abuse, but until he is convicted no one knows if he is guilty..If AP is found NG at the trial, the NFL and the Vikings will have egg on their face and will at that point be subject to a law suit from AP for loss of wages (if any), and the loss to his reputation.. Football players have a short career for the most part...This move will in all probability take 1 year off AP's career.

IMO, this move by the Vikings shows that Ziggy is a weak individual. He has no backbone. First AP isnt playing, then he is, and now he isnt.. The Vikings are letting the inmates run the asylum. They are letting sponsors and the vocal public run their team..AP should be allowed to play till his case is adjudicated and then the Vikings and the NFL should take it from there.

Just my 2 cents..

And for the record..No one condones abusing kids..

Last edited:

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Read it however you want. Translate it to however you want. There is no confusion on this side. I could care less if you understand it.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
In America, a person is innocent till proven guilty..By removing AP from his position they are in essence punishing him for an accusation.

No, no, no, no, no, NO. In America, IN A COURT OF LAW a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW. His employer is perfectly free to punish him based on the bylaws of the NFL, which is an entirely separate matter from any legal proceedings. You are inventing rights that don't and have never existed.

If AP is found NG at the trial, the NFL and the Vikings will have egg on their face and will at that point be subject to a law suit from AP for loss of wages (if any), and the loss to his reputation.

No they won't, as long as they suspend/punish AP within the bylaws of the NFL.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Read it however you want. Translate it to however you want. There is no confusion on this side. I could care less if you understand it.

The fact that you believe AP has a right to "due process within the court of public opinion" suggests that your are, in fact, quite confused.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would like to just point out for BB that there is no question that either of the last two incidents (Rice and AP) happened; one guy admitted to knocking out his wife (and there's video) and the other guy admits to beating his child (with accompanying photographic evidence). So, yes, we do know that they're both guilty even without a conviction. It is entirely possible that AP doesn't get convicted -- this is fucking Texas we're talking about -- or, more likely, pleads no contest; that doesn't make him any less guilty of beating his child.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, no, no, no, no, NO. In America, IN A COURT OF LAW a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW. His employer is perfectly free to punish him based on the bylaws of the NFL, which is an entirely separate matter from any legal proceedings. You are inventing rights that don't and have never existed.

No they won't, as long as they suspend/punish AP within the bylaws of the NFL.

Not if those bylaws violate a persons basic right of being considered innocent till proven guilty