The Ancient Greek Warrior Spirit Thread

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I literally have Private Internet Access and post under no other alt. But as long as we're on the subject, are alts allowed cause I notice you all let the ones you suck up to do it.
If we can’t prove it’s an alt we can’t do anything about it. Whenever you’re banned you pathetically make one

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bagent gave an explanation in press conference on that play. I think Scott was the guy open. In that play call, if the safety was playing deep, Scott going deep is not one of the reads, if the safety was not deep it is one of the reads in progression. The safety was playing deep so it didn't fit into Bagents progressions. Tyson said Scott beat his man despite him playing deep, but didn't see him because he was busy going through the play progressions like he is supposed to.

Last edited:

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bagent gave an explanation in press conference on that play. I think Scott was the guy open. In that play call, if the safety was playing deep, Scott going deep is not one of the reads, if the safety was not deep it is one of the reads in progression. The safety was playing deep so it didn't fit into Bagents progressions. Tyson said Scott beat his man despite him playing deep, but didn't see him because he was busy going through the play progressions like he is supposed to.
Yes, I heard that also...but don't expect simpletons to understand anything like that

- Bagent should have been watching the Jumbotron endzone view like them...

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes, I heard that also...but don't expect simpletons to understand anything like that

- Bagent should have been watching the Jumbotron endzone view like them...
Weird. When people say that wasn’t in fields progression it’s an excuse

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Could it be that the offensive coaching staff are not exactly QB whisperers and the crap that Getsy puts in Fields’ head is completely antithetical of who Justin is?
Bagents too tbh.

Getsy probably screaming on the sidelines

“That’s not how Rodgers played when I was washing his jock strap”!

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Right before the half Tyson Bagent quickly drives the team downfield, literally carrying them on his back. He then runs for a 1st down but gets bulldogged and hits his head hard on the ground. You can see he's rocked and concussed........Patrick and other teammates are concerned but Bagent simply digs for the warrior spirit and is able to blow off the whole thing.

Then on that same must score drive, Tyson goes back to pass, waits for a dumbass receiver to get even an inch of separation................but danger lurks. A defender is coming at him from behind as he gets around Braxton Jones. No way the young leader of men can see him. Defender takes a swipe at the ball expecting to get the key turnover of the game.......but not on this night..........not on this QB. 9 out of 10 times that type play is a fumble with any QB out there, gentlemen. But Tyson Bagent is not any QB. He is a QB armed with the warrior spirit.

Let's go to the video tape; It's 4:25 in with 12 seconds remaining in the half.

Bears fans can take great pride cause, finally, the Bears have a QB with the warrior spirit! And, really, that's how they got the win in their most important matchup of the season!
I agree about the warrior spirit...but.....if stubbornness is part of it and he doesn't learn to slide on his runs....his warrior spirit can help him in his second job......whatever that will be....

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Fields has given that same explanation and still been criticized. Think it was the Green Bay game last year where someone was open deep down the middle.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields has given that same explanation and still been criticized. Think it was the Green Bay game last year where someone was open deep down the middle.

Unfortunately for Fields and Bagent, if the announcers point something out after a play the viewers just run with it, even when the announcer is wrong or has their own agenda.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
quick question @Spartan , how much of their warrior spirit did the ancient men you name yourself after show their bag boys after a battle? i heard they showed at least 5 inches of their warrior spirit, spartan, is that friggin true?