Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm actually glad you brought this question up Clinkissass. Gives me a chance to give the others, who frequent these forii, a real history lesson. Cause if that's what you were taught it was obviously meant just for brainwashing purposes.

In truth, Spartan warriors took youngsters under their wing to teach not just fighting but share their wisdom as well. It was a mentor only type thing and homosexuality was not permitted in the warrior ranks.

Today, you will only see the most homophobic people imaginable try to claim what you just did. These are always a very weak type, cringe type people. It is the weakest who try to constantly put such bogus claims out there so it comes as no surprise when it comes from a guy who got beat up by a little girl and cried about it.
Only the most ignorant subset of homophobic people confuse and/or associate pedophilia with homosexuality.

So on brand for @SparkyThe Spartan

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I saw Bagent crying on the sideline after he had 4 turnovers vs a mediocre team. The game is a lot harder when you're asked to actually make a play.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I saw Bagent crying on the sideline after he had 4 turnovers vs a mediocre team. The game is a lot harder when you're asked to actually make a play.

back from where? life as a haliburton merc?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He was crying because his meth dealer overdosed

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I'm actually glad you brought this question up Clinkissass. Gives me a chance to give the others, who frequent these forii, a real history lesson. Cause if that's what you were taught it was obviously meant just for brainwashing purposes.

In truth, Spartan warriors took youngsters under their wing to teach not just fighting but share their wisdom as well. It was a mentor only type thing and homosexuality was not permitted in the warrior ranks.

Today, you will only see the most homophobic people imaginable try to claim what you just did. These are always a very weak type, cringe type people. It is the weakest who try to constantly put such bogus claims out there so it comes as no surprise when it comes from a guy who got beat up by a little girl and cried about it.
@BaBaBlacksheep

??????????????????????