The Ancient Greek Warrior Spirit Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields has given that same explanation and still been criticized. Think it was the Green Bay game last year where someone was open deep down the middle.
Fields has given both that reason that you mention and that a particular wide open receiver was just a run off route that he's not even suppose to look to. I accepted both those reasons as all know I have been nothing but understanding with the epic loser.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
quick question @Spartan , how much of their warrior spirit did the ancient men you name yourself after show their bag boys after a battle? i heard they showed at least 5 inches of their warrior spirit, spartan, is that friggin true?
I'm actually glad you brought this question up Clinkissass. Gives me a chance to give the others, who frequent these forii, a real history lesson. Cause if that's what you were taught it was obviously meant just for brainwashing purposes.

In truth, Spartan warriors took youngsters under their wing to teach not just fighting but share their wisdom as well. It was a mentor only type thing and homosexuality was not permitted in the warrior ranks.

Today, you will only see the most homophobic people imaginable try to claim what you just did. These are always a very weak type, cringe type people. It is the weakest who try to constantly put such bogus claims out there so it comes as no surprise when it comes from a guy who got beat up by a little girl and cried about it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm actually glad you brought this question up Clinkissass. Gives me a chance to give the others, who frequent these forii, a real history lesson. Cause if that's what you were taught it was obviously meant just for brainwashing purposes.

In truth, Spartan warriors took youngsters under their wing to teach not just fighting but share their wisdom as well. It was a mentor only type thing and homosexuality was not permitted in the warrior ranks.

Today, you will only see the most homophobic people imaginable try to claim what you just did. These are always a very weak type, cringe type people. It is the weakest who try to constantly put such bogus claims out there so it comes as no surprise when it comes from a guy who got beat up by a little girl and cried about it.
This is false. They gobbled little cocks.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is false. They gobbled little cocks.
Projection and homophobic at the same time.

This guy is obviously very weak as you could imagine 1, who makes alts to mock mentally ill people, would be.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

feel bad for your son!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
ahh i see you didnt read the article. here let me show you again what you decided to name yourself after. you may as well change your name to "NAMBLA SUPPORTER #1" because its literally the same shit you weird ass fuck

View attachment 32306
Oh, gee, homophobic propaganda to brainwash dimwitted weak asses. Why am I not more impressed?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Bagents too tbh.

Getsy probably screaming on the sidelines

“That’s not how Rodgers played when I was washing his jock strap”!
I have an issue, and maybe someone can point out if I am seeing something that just isnt there, and I am in my head. I want both Bagents and Fields to have success, and both QBs not being Rodgers is adjacent to why I have this issue.

Is it just me, or are too many plays called for Fields to run are those that would take advantage of what Bagent can do IE get the ball out quick on a shorter route against the blitz, and when Bagent is in, they intentionally move him around more and dont call those plays that allow a free-runner at the QB? It frustrates me because it looks like Getsy has confused which QB is in at the time, and is the root of why the offense can have a rhythm for a drive but not for an entire game.