CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You guys are overlooking the obvious. This is a franchise that needs a shakeup. Instead of pining for just one HC, why not borrow from the widely successful franchise just north of Soldier Field and introduce the NFL's first College of Coaches.

We bring in DeFillipo, Patricia, Toub, Fangio, and Nagy and make all of them co-Head Coaches. A five man committee of extensive football knowledge is surely the forward thinking, progressive ideas that Pace was brought in here to do!

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

John DeFillipo

OC: Ted Gilmore - The current passing game coordinator for the Wisconsin Badgers is a well known and well experienced WR coach both in college and the NFL who worked with DeFillipo in Oakland. A bit of an unknown but certainly a well experienced and respected coach in the college game who has been in the NFL before.

DC: Mike Pettine - I will go with your pick Windy cause it makes the most sense. If DeFillipo is the HC (No where near my first choice), he will need an experienced DC and he has a connection with Pettine.

ST: Bobby April - Currently in the college game at LSU, April is a veteran special teams coach in the NFL with varying success. Was in Oakland with DeFillipo as the ST coach.

QB: Press Taylor - Current assistant QB coach in Philly. Easy connection.

Personally, I think DeFillipo would put together the weakest staff out of all the candidates and I think he is a little too green of a coaching prospect at this point. Not a fan.