The Carnivore Diet

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Anyone ever try it? Your experience/s? Tips/hacks recommends? Anyone against it? Any haters?

I've recently been trying to add more veg to my diet recently, but Im not feeling it at all.
Ive experimented with various diets out there over the years, such as low carb, low fat, high carb, high protien, high fat, vegetarian, ovo-veg, keto etc even isolating me diet down to a few items to various results, but I have never tried a pure Carnivore diet.

I would say my keto stent was close to the carinvore diet, but i still ate carbs/fiber here and there and would hang around a low carb threshold some weeks. For treating inflammation I had always found Keto and low carb to be the best at it. It just wasnt sustainable for me because... pasta, and yummy butter fuckboi bread to go with me whatever you know... those killers like me and I like them.

However, i think im going to give Carnivore 30-60+ days to see whats up. I know non sugar dairy is permitted, but its gonna suck kicking me avacado habit. Been on a 1 avacado a day kick for nearly 6 months. macros been around that 33%, 33%, 33% mark for awhile.. one number may raise/lower from time to time but on avg im around there.. a variety plate with near equal parts.

Rough plan

1 Whole roast chicken and 2-3 eggs Per day x 4-5 days
Beef and egg day
Salmon and other fish and egg day

Will vary and replace a whole chicken day add another beef, lamb etc meat day. Will work in bacon and liver. Just like the idea of roasting 2-3 chickens at a time to lessen time spent prepping and cooking..

Daily Supplements - Multi, C and D

@Spartan what u know killa?

Last edited:

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Anyone ever try it? Your experience/s? Tips/hacks recommends? Anyone against it? Any haters?

I've recently been trying to add more veg to my diet recently, but Im not feeling it at all.
Ive experimented with various diets out there over the years, such as low carb, low fat, high carb, high protien, high fat, vegetarian, ovo-veg, keto etc even isolating me diet down to a few items to various results, but I have never tried a pure Carnivore diet.

I would say my keto stent was close to the carinvore diet, but i still ate carbs/fiber here and there and would hang around a low carb threshold some weeks. For treating inflammation I had always found Keto and low carb to be the best at it. It just wasnt sustainable for me because... pasta, and yummy butter fuckboi bread to go with me whatever you know... those killers like me and I like them.

However, i think im going to give Carnivore 30-60+ days to see whats up. I know non sugar dairy is permitted, but its gonna suck kicking me avacado habit. Been on a 1 avacado a day kick for nearly 6 months. macros been around that 33%, 33%, 33% mark for awhile.. one number may raise/lower from time to time but on avg im around there.. a variety plate with near equal parts.

Rough plan

1 Whole roast chicken and 2-3 eggs Per day x 4-5 days
Beef and egg day
Salmon and other fish and egg day

Will vary and replace a whole chicken day add another beef, lamb etc meat day. Will work in bacon and liver. Just like the idea of roasting 2-3 chickens at a time to lessen time spent prepping and cooking..

Daily Supplements - Multi, C and D

@Spartan what u know killa?
I thought for a second it was a diet of eating carnivores... bears, bobcats, coyotes, gators.

What are you trying to accomplish? Just losing some weight?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I only eat Elk meat I hunt with a bow that I practice with when I'm not dominating people 30 years younger than me at jiu-jitsu and gloating about how awesome my life is on my podcast.

This seems like a reasonable life plan I like to sell to my millions of listeners.

Good thing CCS is anonymous.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I only eat Elk meat I hunt with a bow that I practice with when I'm not dominating people 30 years younger than me at jiu-jitsu and gloating about how awesome my life is on my podcast.

a reasonable life plan I like to sell to my millions of listeners.

Along with boatloads of supplements

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I thought for a second it was a diet of eating carnivores... bears, bobcats, coyotes, gators.

What are you trying to accomplish? Just losing some weight?

Losing weight would be good at 650 pounds, I got another 20 or so I could drop. I'm looking to take on inflammation. to see if this will naturally raise my T levels or at least maximize me androgen receptors. See if it will possibly aid in quicker recovery. Want to reduce bloating as well. Like on keto, I never felt any bloat... Also just want to see how my body reacts and what, if any byproducts such an endeavour may brangz .

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

This seems like a reasonable life plan I like to sell to my millions of listeners.

Good thing CCS is anonymous.

Yeah every time i eat elk i feel this primeval energy.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Well I went out and gots some meatz for the next 5 days.. 4 big birds and some beef and da bacon.. Imma eat a bird for a late dinner but before i do that....I'm carb loading... gonna make it take longer to go into ketosis, but f it.. I will be strict going forward come tomar.. no carbs going forward for at least 30 days..

Looking forward 2 da explosive shits in the coming week...

Edit.. How long before those come @Spartan?

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Haven’t tried it and don’t really have any desire to.

I have started a fasting regimen where I alternate between fasting every Monday and then the following week Monday & Tuesday. The other days i intermittent fast and only consume calories between 3-11 PM.

I’ve noticed my skin and focus has improved and when I do eat, my body craves healthier food and nutrients so I’m snacking a lot less.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I made steak the last 2 nights and it was well done as all my steaks turn out.

I didn't bow hunt the steer, but still.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

I have started a fasting regimen where I alternate between fasting every Monday and then the following week Monday & Tuesday. The other days i intermittent fast and only consume calories between 3-11 PM.

I’ve noticed my skin and focus has improved and when I do eat, my body craves healthier food and nutrients so I’m snacking a lot less.

I been fasting pretty regular again since late feb. Not super strict.. some weeks 7 days some weeks 4-5. My carb load yesterday wasnt a fast.. never got to my chicken.. was too full on crispy n soft carbs.. ate so much carbs i retained 5 pounds of water yesterday. Just fasting as a carnivore now. Omad Carnivore to be exact. Will be 7 days a week

Day one. bout to eat a whole roast chicken like a medieval king. ifv im still hungry after.. some eggs

called it big bird, but size is medium.. gonna be around 1800 cals.. not breaking down and weighing this one

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

So you're doing what you had said you couldn't do?