The Chicago Bulls are ranked 27th in offense. Here's why, and how Hoiberg can fix it

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't have to click on that article to know that rose is washed up..

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If I remember correctly, last week they were 28th, so things are trending upward.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well at least they aren't last

That would be impossible because the 76ers are the worst team in the history of competitive sport in the known universe, and the Lakers actually lost to them because the are led by an old guy who goes 10 for 40. Being in the next tier up from those two proves nothing.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would be impossible because the 76ers are the worst team in the history of competitive sport in the known universe, and the Lakers actually lost to them because the are led by an old guy who goes 10 for 40. Being in the next tier up from those two proves nothing.

Go overdose on something, fucking idiot.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Kobe has an excuse for being shitty. He is old and crippled. what the fuck is Rose's excuse?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Freddie Hoiberg!!!! That sure ticket to Bulls success. Garfield Goose had a woodie for him and Paxson hated Thibs. And Reinny?...... just a douche bag owner who doesn't spend money to make this team good.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Kobe has an excuse for being shitty. He is old and crippled. what the fuck is Rose's excuse?
He's still upset that the CCS mods blocked him the B&I section. He wants to post a couple FreeRepublic articles that praise Trump for wanting to kick out all of the Muslims.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
It would be easier to accept if Rose stunk it up in the playoffs instead of averaging 21 and 7. The eye injury really set him back. Rose probably will not be right until around All Star break. He may never regain 2011 form but the playoffs demostrated he is better than this.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It would be easier to accept if Rose stunk it up in the playoffs instead of averaging 21 and 7. The eye injury really set him back. Rose probably will not be right until around All Star break. He may never regain 2011 form but the playoffs demostrated he is better than this.
It could also be Rose just can't grasp this system Hoiberg wishes to employ.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Gasol is a bad fit for the offense. Bobby Portis would be ideal but Hoiberg is afraid of Gasol checking out.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

It was more like 20 and 6 and it was fools gold. Rose was terribly inefficient during the playoffs. Besides shooting slightly better from 3 during the playoffs, he was the exact same player he was during the regular season. The only difference was he was playing 8 more minutes in the playoffs than he did during the season. He was the same inconsistent, inefficient, low IQ player he always was.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just as an aside I've never heard Derrick be called a low IQ player until this year. Low IQ person definitely.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just as an aside I've never heard Derrick be called a low IQ player until this year. Low IQ person definitely.
Rose played in a vanilla offense for 7 years. So now that we supposedly have a more complex system, this could be the results.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don't think he ever had an exceptional basketball IQ for a PG. He even went on about how when he was injured he was able to study the game like he never did and wished he would have done it before because he was "way smarter." It all amounted to nothing though. When he had better athleticism than 99.9% of the population, it covered up the fact that he didn't have a great IQ. Not that he was the dumbest player I've seen on the court, but even when he was MVP, his IQ definitely wasn't up to par with the elite PGs or even guys like Hinrich and others.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well I mean he's not Chris Paul or anything...he's never really been a pass first PG as much as he says he wants to be (ex Team USA). Imo other than the bonehead 3's he took last year he's not really been "low IQ" at all. Low compared to those really heady PGs like CP3, Rondo, and heck, even Hinrich, yes, but not like Nick Young or JR Smith bad.