The cunting and dickripping on here is unbearable

msadows

Liked Posts:
I can't recall it being this bad last season, when we were even worse. Funny, because expectations were lower this year and at an all time high last year.

The majority of you expected us to win 8-9 games, and now that we started off 5-1 you are all nerd raging, even though you EXPECTED us to lose the majority of the Rams/Saints/Titans games.

No, at 5-3 you do not fire your coach. You also don't fire your GM. You also dont contemplate trading your best player on defense and offense.

We lost in overtime by 3 points to a playoff team, not to the fucking Cincinnati bengals like the titans did last week or the miami dolphins like the Rams did.

Idiots, the lot of you. Not surprising because its usually the same group of people cunting no matter what, even during big wins they will find something to nitpick.

And no, this is not me saying that this team is any good and there is no reason to be critical of certain aspects, but the amount of dickripping on here, as the title states, is unbearable. No pun intended.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Every post you make is cunting about cunting. Stfu

No, its actually not.

If you really never post anything positive, even during a win, and nitpick, it makes this place a shithole.

If you noticed my only other thread on the front page is about a qb prospect we could draft.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I guess you can be like anytime and only come on here to remind us how bad mitch is.

Or be like WCBF and act like the sky is falling.

Or be like Windy and say not one positive thing about the bears even when they were 5-1. Even though he was one of the best posters when this team sucked years back.

Or be like remy, who's just football stupid.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I just like the word cunting.

A new favorite,to be served along side Glazing a Knuckle and Moister than an Oyster.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LMAO. Legit, no one cunts more about cunting than this cunt. Biggest hypocrite and bs artist on the board.

Bro, all your posts are about mitch trubisky and how much he sucks. Legit. Even now that foles is sucking you're reminding us how much mitch sucks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I apologize if I'm calling out posters for making this place literal cancer.

I've improved my post quality tenfold, maybe some of you clowns should learn from me.

Think before you hit "post reply".

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I had never heard the terms “cunting” or “dickripping” before reading them here, so thank you, fellow Bears fans.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess you can be like anytime and only come on here to remind us how bad mitch is.
Or be like Anytime and tell you how bad Nagy is. Or be like Anytime and tell you bad Pace is. Or be like Anytime and tell you how bad the TEs are. Or be like Anytime and tell you how bad the OL is. Or be like Anytime and tell you how bad Cohen is. etc etc etc

This is what it looks like when you see only what you want to see. Your love of Mitch has blinded you. Still a complete BS artist.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Here you have it, folks. Pure, unfiltered delusion and narcissism. If i could snort this hilarity, i would.

Yes, such narcissism. I've toned down my trolling to improve the quality of this forum, also because I've noticed how some of the morons on here post. I apologize if I'd rather contribute something to the community rather than have my sole existence be beating off to mitch trubiskys failure.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I apologize if I'm calling out posters for making this place literal cancer.

I've improved my post quality tenfold, maybe some of you clowns should learn from me.

Think before you hit "post reply".
literal cancer? literal cancer?

Moronic use of the word literal or literally is not fucking improved posting.

Now I'm cunting about the word literal.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hows me being on ignore going? lol

You're still on ignore. You can unignore people in a thread. It's a button at the bottom. Bearden is on my list too, don't worry.

I have no reason to read your trash outside of this thread, because I already know what you post about. I can see other posters responding to you, and it's the same old shit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How message board stupid do you have to be to not realize you can tell by the thread title whether a thread has a topic you wish to discuss or not?

The only thing worse than being a whiny bitch about the football team this message board was created to discuss is being a cantankerous cunt about anonymous posters.

msadows

Liked Posts:
How message board stupid do you have to be to realize you can tell by the thread title whether a thread has a topic you wish to discuss or not?

The only thing worse than being a whiny bitch about the football team this message board was created to discuss is being a cantankerous cunt about anonymous posters.

Coming from the most football stupid poster on the forum.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
People just want to see the Bears finally have a solid all-around team with a solid offense. We brought in an offensive head coach to do just that, and in season 3, it's more of a trainwreck than it was in season 1.

We've beaten shit teams, except Tampa. And you can thank our defense for that one for holding the GOAT to 19 points. We've scored points in the 3rd quarter in 1 out of the 8 games we've played. We watch mistake after mistake after penalty after missed assignment after drop after sack. And it's like, is this EVER going to get better?

We watch Nagy get out-coached every week. He even out-coaches himself by having no clue how to manage the clock, or field position, or personnel, or playcalling. It's a fucking mess, man. And there is no end in sight.

We're wasting the careers of some awesome Bears by letting this bullshit drag out. The Nagy experiment should be over if we can't right this ship by season's end. And Pace should go with him. That would probably only happen if we lose double digit games. And that's not likely to happen. So we're going to trot the same idiots out there in 2021, and it's going to be just as bad. Shit is looking bleak. You want people to be happy about this? Lol.