The cunting and dickripping on here is unbearable

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I can't recall it being this bad last season, when we were even worse. Funny, because expectations were lower this year and at an all time high last year.

The majority of you expected us to win 8-9 games, and now that we started off 5-1 you are all nerd raging, even though you EXPECTED us to lose the majority of the Rams/Saints/Titans games.

No, at 5-3 you do not fire your coach. You also don't fire your GM. You also dont contemplate trading your best player on defense and offense.

We lost in overtime by 3 points to a playoff team, not to the fucking Cincinnati bengals like the titans did last week or the miami dolphins like the Rams did.

Idiots, the lot of you. Not surprising because its usually the same group of people cunting no matter what, even during big wins they will find something to nitpick.

And no, this is not me saying that this team is any good and there is no reason to be critical of certain aspects, but the amount of dickripping on here, as the title states, is unbearable. No pun intended.
Go away then

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Call it what you want, but this is just a bad football team.

msadows

Liked Posts:
People just want to see the Bears finally have a solid all-around team with a solid offense. We brought in an offensive head coach to do just that, and in season 3, it's more of a trainwreck than it was in season 1.

We've beaten shit teams, except Tampa. And you can thank our defense for that one for holding the GOAT to 19 points. We've scored points in the 3rd quarter in 1 out of the 8 games we've played. We watch mistake after mistake after penalty after missed assignment after drop after sack. And it's like, is this EVER going to get better?

We watch Nagy get out-coached every week. He even out-coaches himself by having no clue how to manage the clock, or field position, or personnel, or playcalling. It's a fucking mess, man. And there is no end in sight.

We're wasting the careers of some awesome Bears by letting this bullshit drag out. The Nagy experiment should be over if we can't right this ship by season's end. And Pace should go with him. That would probably only happen if we lose double digit games. And that's not likely to happen. So we're going to trot the same idiots out there in 2021, and it's going to be just as bad. Shit is looking bleak. You want people to be happy about this? Lol.

No, but you have one poster considering a pick a bust because he played 6 games and his football IQ is so high that he already knows kmet is garbage.

Then we have a poster saying trade mack

Then we have the majority of the board wanting to trade away allen robinson, when we are 5-3.

Then we have everyone crying about firing nagy and pace during midseason.

I'm sorry, there is a difference between being critical and being a fucking idiot.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Coming from the most football stupid poster on the forum.

I dont know what is in your mouth more. My name or Pace's dick. It is disturbing how much you think about me.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, such narcissism. I've toned down my trolling to improve the quality of this forum, also because I've noticed how some of the morons on here post. I apologize if I'd rather contribute something to the community rather than have my sole existence be beating off to mitch trubiskys failure.
You're doing a great job. I really enjoy this anti-cunting while cunting posts.
You're still on ignore. You can unignore people in a thread. It's a button at the bottom. Bearden is on my list too, don't worry.

I have no reason to read your trash outside of this thread, because I already know what you post about. I can see other posters responding to you, and it's the same old shit.
Imagine not knowing how to use ignore. I have people on ignore and i cant see their posts unless i actually click on it to show the content. You dont have me on ignore. You never have. You've always been obsessed with me because i've been there every step of the way to call you out on your bs. Lets not forget last season when i mentioned how you constantly talk about me in threads i havent posted in. You denied it. I did a post search with the key word "Anytime" and used your name in the filter. Guess what popped up? A long list of posts by you. When i showed you to call you on it, what did you do? Not respond. Pure, unadulterated bs artist.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I dont know what is in your mouth more. My name or Pace's dick. It is disturbing how much you think about me.

I rarely even talk to you anymore.

I apologize if I just call you dumb and move on. Sorry if it hurts you. Maybe PFF can teach you something positive to bring up about the bears for once.

You're nitpicking and biased. I win, bye bye.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You know I will give Ryan Pace credit for one thing: his incompetence makes this place a whole lot less tame than it needs to be LOL

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
No, at 5-3 you do not fire your coach. You also don't fire your GM.

Go make your case to those making those claims. You don't make yourself look better by starting this pussy thread.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I rarely even talk to you anymore.

I apologize if I just call you dumb and move on. Sorry if it hurts you. Maybe PFF can teach you something positive to bring up about the bears for once.

You're nitpicking and biased. I win, bye bye.

No you just go around mentioning my name because you want me to notice you.

I see you Stan. I see you.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I can't recall it being this bad last season, when we were even worse. Funny, because expectations were lower this year and at an all time high last year.

The majority of you expected us to win 8-9 games, and now that we started off 5-1 you are all nerd raging, even though you EXPECTED us to lose the majority of the Rams/Saints/Titans games.

No, at 5-3 you do not fire your coach. You also don't fire your GM. You also dont contemplate trading your best player on defense and offense.

We lost in overtime by 3 points to a playoff team, not to the fucking Cincinnati bengals like the titans did last week or the miami dolphins like the Rams did.

Idiots, the lot of you. Not surprising because its usually the same group of people cunting no matter what, even during big wins they will find something to nitpick.

And no, this is not me saying that this team is any good and there is no reason to be critical of certain aspects, but the amount of dickripping on here, as the title states, is unbearable. No pun intended.

They’re not better than last year, they’re even worse now.

Yeah, the Bengals and Dolphins are better than the Bears, and just proved it. The Dolphins dominated the Rams, while the Rams walked all over the Bears without breaking a sweat.

And you can go if it’s unbearable.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No you just go around mentioning my name because you want me to notice you.

I see you Stan. I see you.

No, I just think you have 40k posts and are dumb as fuck.

There is a reason you have 40k posts, because you have stupid takes that are, btw, always negative, and usually wrong, and argue with people to no end until they either log out or give up.

msadows

Liked Posts:
They’re not better than last year, they’re even worse now.

Yeah, the Bengals and Dolphins are better than the Bears, and just proved it. The Dolphins dominated the Rams, while the Rams walked all over the Bears without breaking a sweat.

And you can go if it’s unbearable.

Nah, I'll take this bears team over last years.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
msadows you should ask Remy out already. The worst that can happen is he says no.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, I just think you have 40k posts and are dumb as fuck.

There is a reason you have 40k posts, because you have stupid takes that are, btw, always negative, and usually wrong, and argue with people to no end until they either log out or give up.

Glenn Close playing MsAddows.

Give that lady an Oscar.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ehh. I don't really understand these "cunting call out threads". Some people have different opinions, kinda the point of a sports message board, no? Personally speaking, I still think this team makes the playoffs, anything can happen at that point, and I hope they get their shit together by then. But I'm not gonna cunt. Or cunt about others cunting.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ehh. I don't really understand these "cunting call out threads". Some people have different opinions, kinda the point of a sports message board, no? Personally speaking, I still think this team makes the playoffs, anything can happen at that point, and I hope they get their shit together by then. But I'm not gonna cunt. Or cunt about others cunting.

There is a difference between being critical and what some posters on here are.

I guess you're right. They can "be them", but they legit are bordering on toxic, and it's the majority of the guys that posted in this thread.

Nothing wrong with nitpicking, but acting like the sky is falling over every little thing is exhausting. Kind of sucks you log into here and every thread is the same old people doing the same old song and dance.