The cunting and dickripping on here is unbearable

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There is a difference between being critical and what some posters on here are.

I guess you're right. They can "be them", but they legit are bordering on toxic, and it's the majority of the guys that posted in this thread.

Nothing wrong with nitpicking, but acting like the sky is falling over every little thing is exhausting. Kind of sucks you log into here and every thread is the same old people doing the same old song and dance.
dude are you ever not mad?

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
dude are you ever not mad?
[/QUOTE]
I’m inspired. I am going to open a new restaurant...The Cuntery...in honor of this thread. The Presbyterians will love it!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No, I just think you have 40k posts and are dumb as fuck.

There is a reason you have 40k posts, because you have stupid takes that are, btw, always negative, and usually wrong, and argue with people to no end until they either log out or give up.
This is like the 5th time i've seen you talk about someones post count. Why are you so insecure about your post count? Do you or someone you know suffer from low post count?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There is a difference between being critical and what some posters on here are.

I guess you're right. They can "be them", but they legit are bordering on toxic, and it's the majority of the guys that posted in this thread.

Nothing wrong with nitpicking, but acting like the sky is falling over every little thing is exhausting. Kind of sucks you log into here and every thread is the same old people doing the same old song and dance.
Just ignore it and take their opinions with a grain of salt? This shit is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. Losses suck, but it feels like you are taking conflicting opinions much too seriously.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They’re not better than last year, they’re even worse now.

Yeah, the Bengals and Dolphins are better than the Bears, and just proved it. The Dolphins dominated the Rams, while the Rams walked all over the Bears without breaking a sweat.

And you can go if it’s unbearable.

All you do is troll here. Not even sure you're a Bears fan.

There is no way the Bengals or Dolphins are better teams. Thats some stupid logic.

Guess what? The Bears beat the Bucs and the Bucs beat the Packers. With your logic, the Bears are better than the Packers

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Explain to us what the proper amount of dick ripping looks and sounds like, that way we can tone it down a little.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All you do is troll here. Not even sure you're a Bears fan.

There is no way the Bengals or Dolphins are better teams. Thats some stupid logic.

Guess what? The Bears beat the Bucs and the Bucs beat the Packers. With your logic, the Bears are better than the Packers

The Dolphins have the No 1 D and their O is not as dysfunctional as ours. They are definitely better right now.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I may be new to this site of fellow BEAR fans, but I have to say that your “Cunting” term may be the finest, most sublime phrase ever.

The Methodists will hate it, but I am going to start working it in to everyday conversation. For instance, atJewel, to the bagger - “Can you please put that into the correct Cunting bag?”.

Imagine its worth in meats! Brilliant!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I copywrote the term "Dick Ripping" years ago here. If you want to use it send me $10

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
I can't recall it being this bad last season, when we were even worse. Funny, because expectations were lower this year and at an all time high last year.

The majority of you expected us to win 8-9 games, and now that we started off 5-1 you are all nerd raging, even though you EXPECTED us to lose the majority of the Rams/Saints/Titans games.

No, at 5-3 you do not fire your coach. You also don't fire your GM. You also dont contemplate trading your best player on defense and offense.

We lost in overtime by 3 points to a playoff team, not to the fucking Cincinnati bengals like the titans did last week or the miami dolphins like the Rams did.

Idiots, the lot of you. Not surprising because its usually the same group of people cunting no matter what, even during big wins they will find something to nitpick.

And no, this is not me saying that this team is any good and there is no reason to be critical of certain aspects, but the amount of dickripping on here, as the title states, is unbearable. No pun intended.
AMEN!!

Just want to add, most of these idiots are first time posters and fans that really don't know what they are talking about. Immature and idiotic.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I apologize if I'm calling out posters for making this place literal cancer.

I've improved my post quality tenfold, maybe some of you clowns should learn from me.

Think before you hit "post reply".

I feel like less is more. Maybe try posting less?

Your posting is still sub par for me. And your self awareness is at an all time low.

Also your empathy sucks. If you always post as if you are right, you come across as a dickwad and people don't want to interact with you.

And your too serious. It's a message board. Everyone on here is a super dork yet you act above it all. Laugh a little.

And you bitch about posters bitching, which ultimately makes you a bitch too. Can't you see that? This is a thread bitching about bitching. It's not good.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't recall it being this bad last season, when we were even worse. Funny, because expectations were lower this year and at an all time high last year.

The majority of you expected us to win 8-9 games, and now that we started off 5-1 you are all nerd raging, even though you EXPECTED us to lose the majority of the Rams/Saints/Titans games.

No, at 5-3 you do not fire your coach. You also don't fire your GM. You also dont contemplate trading your best player on defense and offense.

We lost in overtime by 3 points to a playoff team, not to the fucking Cincinnati bengals like the titans did last week or the miami dolphins like the Rams did.

Idiots, the lot of you. Not surprising because its usually the same group of people cunting no matter what, even during big wins they will find something to nitpick.

And no, this is not me saying that this team is any good and there is no reason to be critical of certain aspects, but the amount of dickripping on here, as the title states, is unbearable. No pun intended.

The difference between this year and last year is that many got confirmation that we're going to be on a HCing hunt soon...and another QB search....and a GM search. Many had a lot of hope last year - it's been dashed. Another 5 year rebuilt may be soon.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel like less is more. Maybe try posting less?

Your posting is still sub par for me. And your self awareness is at an all time low.

Also your empathy sucks. If you always post as if you are right, you come across as a dickwad and people don't want to interact with you.

And your too serious. It's a message board. Everyone on here is a super dork yet you act above it all. Laugh a little.

And you bitch about posters bitching, which ultimately makes you a bitch too. Can't you see that? This is a thread bitching about bitching. It's not good.
Idk I re-read this thread a few more times and think it's actually pretty good. Probably some of @msadows' best work yet. 2020 has been pretty tough but this is a bright spot imo.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Idk I re-read this thread a few more times and think it's actually pretty good. Probably some of @msadows' best work yet. 2020 has been pretty tough but this is a bright spot imo.
Let's agree to disagree I guess.

I was only trying to build him back up better.