The cunting and dickripping on here is unbearable

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tbf my 5-3 thread was the only positive thread sunday and today i recommend my threads for the sunshine and optimistic out look boyos
Hbk out

giphy (3).gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
In fact in my amazing anti cunting amazeball 5-3 thread i predicted a W this coming weekend!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Per the tired thread, I'm just kinda burnt out when there's no sign of any hope going FW. With Nagy & this OL, they're stuck in offensive quicksand and it's getting old. IF they had a good OL, maybe Nagy's tricks would work. They don't & it's abundantly clear, nor will they/can they do shit about it.

Not much left to talk about here unless it's the draft, anger about shit refs, or people grasping at straws in hopes of seeing improvement. This isn't a Superbowl contending team; same as last year, despite optimism.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Regardless of the content.

This win topic title of the year.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
This is like the 5th time i've seen you talk about someones post count. Why are you so insecure about your post count? Do you or someone you know suffer from low post count?

Ha ha Yessssss

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I can't recall it being this bad last season, when we were even worse. Funny, because expectations were lower this year and at an all time high last year.

The majority of you expected us to win 8-9 games, and now that we started off 5-1 you are all nerd raging, even though you EXPECTED us to lose the majority of the Rams/Saints/Titans games.

No, at 5-3 you do not fire your coach. You also don't fire your GM. You also dont contemplate trading your best player on defense and offense.

We lost in overtime by 3 points to a playoff team, not to the fucking Cincinnati bengals like the titans did last week or the miami dolphins like the Rams did.

Idiots, the lot of you. Not surprising because its usually the same group of people cunting no matter what, even during big wins they will find something to nitpick.

And no, this is not me saying that this team is any good and there is no reason to be critical of certain aspects, but the amount of dickripping on here, as the title states, is unbearable. No pun intended.

Participation in this forum is, to my knowledge, wholly voluntary.

If you can't "bear" it, take the appropriate step to relieve yourself of the burden.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I know, I know. Don’t overdo a good thing. But I love this whole “Cunting” term. I promise not to overdo it, and will do my best to determine what’s “cuntworthy” or not.

This morning after voting in person like a sane person, I went to a local taqueria. I asked for a “Egg and Cunting Chorizo breakfast burrito” and the look on the workers face was priceless! No clue!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have a strong urge to stay off the internet today....

The internet is a better place than a major city.

Depending on where you live, you might not want to leave the house.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anytime is winning this thread. Just incredible content.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My issue is what the fuck did Ryan Pace do all offseason

2019: offense sucks, QB sucks, OL sucks

2020: offense sucks, QB sucks, OL sucks

Treading fucking water.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I guess you can be like anytime and only come on here to remind us how bad mitch is.

Or be like WCBF and act like the sky is falling.

Or be like Windy and say not one positive thing about the bears even when they were 5-1. Even though he was one of the best posters when this team sucked years back.

Or be like remy, who's just football stupid.

Why the fuck do you care so much when others express an opinion that is contrary to yours, or contrary to what you perceive as reality. It's a message board. For football fans. Specifically, Bears moran fans. Expectations for every thread should be: meatball.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Instead of cunting about cunting... why not make a positive argument for this team that goes beyond they are 5-3? Because last week the argument was 5-2.

-The offense is horrendous
-The QB we switched to is bad
-The HC is a total mess right now
-The defense isn’t as good as it was when they carried us to the playoffs

If we had not played 3 cupcakes to start the season we wouldn’t be 5-3.