The deafening silence coming out of Halas Hall

chi

Liked Posts:
Do we think Eberflus is more like Brandon Staley or Robert Saleh. This should give you your answer. Everyone knew Staley should have been canned last year…. Saleh could be a bad example but I think you get my point.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I didn't realize you asked me a question. What was your question and I'll try and answer it.
how could a HC fuck up during exit interviews if he thinks that he is coming back but then gets canned?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Your avatar is confusing. If the Bears draft the diva, how do they also get the Star WR?
I changed it to Caleb/Marv when the bears had 2 picks in the top 3. I LOVE both, but you have to take Caleb at this point.

Looks like the Bears are already going to be at a disadvantage at HC in the division, you can’t also be at a disadvantage at QB. It would be a recipe to continue to be the doormat of the NFC North.

Welcome to Chicago, Caleb.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I changed it to Caleb/Marv when the bears had 2 picks in the top 3. I LOVE both, but you have to take Caleb at this point.

Looks like the Bears are already going to be at a disadvantage at HC in the division, you can’t also be at a disadvantage at QB. It would be a recipe to continue to be the doormat of the NFC North.

Welcome to Chicago, Caleb.

Member when you had hometown jimmy as your av.... history repeats itself with ur cursed midway arse.. he going elsewhere too...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Harbaugh's buyout drops750K on Thursday.

Just sayin'

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I hope Warren wakes up with violence in his head and fires Flus today. If not, at least beat his ass to a bloody pulp, then telling him he’s being retained.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Look, I'm not trying to keep Flus or make excuses for him.
If anything, I'm pointing out how fucked up this organization is.

Poles isn't innocent in this
The only thing poles has done wrong was allow the McCaskeys to force Flus on him.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure. They'd have to go through back channels I suppose, and gauge his interest. If he wants to, then tell him to sit tight, fire Eberflus, interview some random indian or chinese high school coaches and then hire Harbaugh a week later?
David Shaw is available to interview now. He's also a credible candidate.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Member when you had hometown jimmy as your av.... history repeats itself with ur cursed midway arse.. he going elsewhere too...
Member when I was touting Hometown Jimmy during the EIU season when he was universally ranked as a 5th - 7th rounder and his draft stock climbed in the offseason draft process after East/west shrine game.

Then the Patriots took him in the 2nd round after the Bears took bust Ego Ferguson. Jimmy had a very successful NFL career, won a ton of games, was paid top 5 money, and went to the Super Bowl.

A little better than Ego Ferguson’s career. I find it hilarious you think this is an insult, when it is a huge compliment and you should be praising my keen 👁️ for talent.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was the 4th pick. I was in a bar watching the draft, and when they announced Benson, I shrieked out loudly and alarmed everyone in the place. Stupid fucking pick, and we got nothing for Thomas Jones.
One of the worst choices in Bears history

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Is she an idiot? Bieniemy literally did that last year
Adam Hoge basically blew this theory out of the water yesterday, mentioning how

(1) you have OC candidates who literally don’t have a job right now, so yes, they could absolutely join a situation where the HC’s future isn’t guaranteed.

(2) almost no head coach’s future is guaranteed.

(3) you have OCs who either don’t call plays or wouldn’t mind stepping out from under the shadow of their own head coaches or OCs, would might take a chance on the Bears job where they’re the head coach of the offense **and** can call their own plays.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
We may have to get someone like Pep Hamilton, Edgar Bennett(Raiders wr coach, former GB OC), Ken Dorsey. Possibly Kliff Kingsbury.
If it's Kingsbury, cool. Literally the only path I fuck with if we're keeping Eberflus.