The Devin Hester Discussion Thread

Nick80

My troubles aren't really MB related.

Devin is one of my favorite players and I sincerely think he would have been better off with a different QB/offense.

Yeah, you work to hard on the devils avocado routine.

Devin has gone, his choice, the end.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you work to hard on the devils avocado routine.

Devin has gone, his choice, the end.

I'm not working on any routines. I don't have a wacky internet persona. I assume anything I say can be used against me later so I take care to behave in a appropriate adult manner even when it would be easier to deal in insults and funny gifs.

If you like Hester ,or not, you can't honestly think that playing with Jay has improved his career in any way.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;L0MK7qz13bU]http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU[/video]

let it go

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Devin looks like he's going to get the number 3 reps again this week with Douglas out. Hopefully he lights the Giants up

Nick80

I'm not working on any routines. I don't have a wacky internet persona. I assume anything I say can be used against me later so I take care to behave in a appropriate adult manner even when it would be easier to deal in insults and funny gifs.

If you like Hester ,or not, you can't honestly think that playing with Jay has improved his career in any way.

Well, rattling on about a player that is no longer with the team is doing little to nothing really is it? So ...

Quit being a whiny fucking cunt.

raw

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, rattling on about a player that is no longer with the team is doing little to nothing really is it? So ...

Quit being a whiny fucking cunt.

raw

What does the top of the thread say? You don't have to participate and I can assure you I don't whine on message boards. I've said it before but it bears repeating. You don't add much to the discussion that I see.. You post often but don't seem to know much about football or the bears. I can only imagine you as a sad person.

Nick80

What does the top of the thread say? You don't have to participate and I can assure you I don't whine on message boards. I've said it before but it bears repeating. You don't add much to the discussion that I see.. You post often but don't seem to know much about football or the bears. I can only imagine you as a sad person.

:eek:hmy:

The guy is gone, what good is this thread doing? Just fucking let go. As for posting often, are you following me around? You know more about me than I seem to do. I hardly post now, are you a poster on another sign in? What an odd thing to say.

What a whiny cunt.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:eek:hmy:

The guy is gone, what good is this thread doing? Just fucking let go. As for posting often, are you following me around? You know more about me than I seem to do. I hardly post now, are you a poster on another sign in? What an odd thing to say.

What a whiny cunt.
Your post count is listed when viewed on the full site. You have many posts.

You seem to enjoy internet arguments, I don't. I won't be responding to your childish, off topic posts going forward. I'd bet you don't talk to people that way in real life. Grow up.

If you want to talk football I'm happy to do so.