The Draft is NEXT WEEK - ****Official***** what are you doing for it?

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I'm heading up there........... I also would like Da Bears to draft Brodrick Jones but, would be happy with PJJ, Skoronski ( short arms and all ) :beer:, Hamilton or Bergeron...........on the D-line my first choice is Double A or Keion White...with a few others I'll be happy with.....pressuming the top names r gone by pick 9..... a Center to groom with a 2-4 Rd. pick.... 4th - 7th hopefully start building some depth with a TE, RB. S, WR, LB.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Not sure when exactly it starts but I hope to be ready for it by Monday. I'm doing 3-5 days of menu planning depending on how long this draft is supposed to last.

I'll start by coming up with my list of top 5 foods/top 5 beers and go shopping by Saturday for all this, and start prep just in case it's starting on Sunday.

Really getting excited for it, especially so because don't know what to expect, or when. One question though, should I have an additional 1-2 days planned, just in case?

Sorry, just one more question: How long does the UDFA period last?
You should do one of those hotdogs in slimy water type of things. Set it up all tomorrow and leave the hotdogs in the water until the UDFA period ends.

As the saying goes, the greener the dog, the luckier because "the luck of the Irish" and all that.

If you happen to start hallucinating, the hotdogs are just right. They created their own relish.

Yum.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm all in on Carter in round 1, just really hope I'm able to make sure I'm in front of the screens for whatever day/time that might happen. Want to see it live!
If you want to see it live, don't try racing Carter ... especially after eating the hotdogs you should be making.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I’m currently trying to glue my dick back on just so I can rip it off again!

After the draft, I’ll be taking a break and actually trying to be productive for a change.
Velcro ... easy on ... easy off.

The BEST CCS members approve this method.

"The more rippin' for the dickin'"

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'll go mow my dad's lawn, drink some lemonade, maybe play some pinochle, and then wait for my friend to text me about how upset he is about whatever choice Poles made. It is somewhat my fault that he is a bears fan so I guess I'm the complaints department on this one.

I'm rooting to get Broderick Jones though!

Maybe prepare a 3-day smorgasbord and pig out until you are the size of a lineman?

Can you provide any more info on the exact 3 days? Like circle the calendar dates for us?

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Draft begins on Thursday April 27 at 7 pm Central Time......Friday at 6 pm Central.....Saturday at 11 am...............you can thank me later for the info.......UDFA can and are signed as soon as the draft is over........we'll know most of the UDFAs Da Bears sign within hours, with Sunday being the latest........you can thank me later......:LOL:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I wish the internet had this amazing ability to be able to type a phrase or keywords into some sort of webpage and then look at the results. I think I just got an invention idea!!!!!
I remember back in the day being blown away by google. Woah, and being able to use the internet and still make calls!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'll go mow my dad's lawn, drink some lemonade, maybe play some pinochle, and then wait for my friend to text me about how upset he is about whatever choice Poles made. It is somewhat my fault that he is a bears fan so I guess I'm the complaints department on this one.

I'm rooting to get Broderick Jones though!

Maybe prepare a 3-day smorgasbord and pig out until you are the size of a lineman?
Wouldn't it be ironic if your friend texted and was severely mad at Poles AND you because Poles drafted you after you ballooned to 300+ pounds and caught Poles' attention?

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Players not drafted know who they are signing with before the draft......basically "done deals" if they're not drafted.......that's why by Sunday teams have almost everyone of their UDFAs signed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Draft begins on Thursday April 27 at 7 pm Central Time......Friday at 6 pm Central.....Saturday at 11 am...............you can thank me later for the info.......UDFA can and are signed as soon as the draft is over........we'll know most of the UDFAs Da Bears sign within hours, with Sunday being the latest........you can thank me later......:LOL:
I've seen this here and there on the web and such but can anyone really be sure?

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
I live in the KC area and am strongly considering heading over to the draft. Weather dependent as it is all outdoors.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm all in on Carter in round 1, just really hope I'm able to make sure I'm in front of the screens for whatever day/time that might happen. Want to see it live!
No chance Carter lasts to 9, are you pushing for a trade up?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Woah settle down there Epstein
I realize that factual comments trigger you. You should probably put me on ignore, because all of my comments will always be factual.

Enjoy your evening little one.

Toodle-Loo!
buh-bye-bye.gif