The Draft is NEXT WEEK - ****Official***** what are you doing for it?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Made no plans. If it happens, I still cant decide if i want us to take PJJ or Carter, Carter or PJJ. Remy's posts fucked me up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As with any death threat made online by a troll hiding behind a screen. The proper authorities investigate and then proceed with the appropriate action. Professional Athletes deal with these types of death threats from random trolls all the time. These threats are indeed criminal and the charges often times include jail time.

Have a wonderful evening.
Holy fuck you are a massive r3tard

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I am thinking about doing the ever so popular 'toes bar that @VickAshley✅️verified came up with - Doritos, Tostitos, Burritos, tomatoes, sloppy 'toes', cheetos

Just brush your teeth frequently. All that sticky food residue can get stuck in your teeth and give you terrible HaliTOsis.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You aint got to simp to tear it up. Real Menz use the stick... no lick... I C U PeeWee, thanks for the @
Do you ever eat vegemite sammies?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Do you ever eat vegemite sammies?

If I ate vegemite it would be on taost with a lil butter and maybe a slice of cheese. Proper vegemite toast M8. Also a dab of vegemite in hearty stews is a good play. Its not bad if used correctly. Vegemite is not your spoonful peanut butter spread. I might have to move to australia and become an aussie fozzybear.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bro's with tavern style and imported beer. Add a single malt or Basil Hayden etc for an exciting pick.
:beer:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I have a golf outing in the early evening, followed by drinking, cards, etc. afterward. I can almost guarantee the draft won't be on a TV anywhere (St. Louisans hate the NFL), so I will be stuck peeking at my phone all night.

Off work Friday, so I will catch up on the cunting by the few who can't ever be pleased.

I have enough faith in Poles to believe the dick ripping will be nonexistent.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This was posted in another thread about when the draft comes, but thought it deserved a standalone thread.

What is your safest, most effective way for grilling in your basement?

It's cold outside and signs are pointing to it being even colder whenever the draft has arrived. Will have apps in the oven and stuff simmering on the stovetop so I'll need to be grilling indoors yet again this year.

Looking forward to best practices, tips and tricks for how you guys set up your basement grille....

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Ventilation is key. Ventilation without awful drafts. If you don't have windows in the basement I would recommend using an Amazon recommended air filtration unit. If you start to see OmeletPants ghost then you're not getting enough ventilated and need to add another Amazon recommended air filtration unit.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ventilation is key. Ventilation without awful drafts. If you don't have windows in the basement I would recommend using an Amazon recommended air filtration unit. If you start to see OmeletPants ghost then you're not getting enough ventilated and need to add another Amazon recommended air filtration unit.

Thrust here.

Can't say enough about the Amazon units. Real men go with filtration that can be delivered next day. We don't mess around with something that could take a week to get the smells of chargrilled sausages coming up through the first level floorboards going.

This is just how we cook. Nobody stops a real man from blue rare steaks in the middle of a snowstorm with perfect grill marks and hints of real smoke.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
OP - I set up my Weber Summit grill in the basement during the winter. I just place it next to the window and open up the window and then have a fan set up next to it to blow it outside. Has worked for me for years.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I wish I built a cigar room then I could have made it a grill during cold weather/cigar room!