The Draft is NEXT WEEK - ****Official***** what are you doing for it?

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Ventilation is key. Ventilation without awful drafts. If you don't have windows in the basement I would recommend using an Amazon recommended air filtration unit. If you start to see OmeletPants ghost then you're not getting enough ventilated and need to add another Amazon recommended air filtration unit.

Don't want a draft when your trying to watch the draft.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's still cold up there?

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've had a Traeger smoker for quite awhile but came across a stupid good deal on a real nice Weber smoker. That sum bitch can hit 600 degrees. Crank the heat, throw on the ribeye's, check the temp on my phone and bring it in when it's ready. Not quite the same as over a fire and hot coals but close enough for winter grillin.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
If it's acturally cold where HHM is, then I'm guessing hell has finally frozen over

You should fucking sue somebody. There is no doubt in my mind the CIA ran some serious experiment on your brain. I'm worried you're about to be activated and go full Manchurian Candidate on the My Pillow Guy

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was posted in another thread about when the draft comes, but thought it deserved a standalone thread.

What is your safest, most effective way for grilling in your basement?

It's cold outside and signs are pointing to it being even colder whenever the draft has arrived. Will have apps in the oven and stuff simmering on the stovetop so I'll need to be grilling indoors yet again this year.

Looking forward to best practices, tips and tricks for how you guys set up your basement grille....

I’m confused, why would having food in the oven and simmering on the stove keep you from going outside? Is the kitchen in the basement? I feel like I’m lacking information here.

Also, What kind of grilling will it be? Blackstone? Gas grill? Charcoal?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m confused, why would having food in the oven and simmering on the stove keep you from going outside? Is the kitchen in the basement? I feel like I’m lacking information here.

Also, What kind of grilling will it be? Blackstone? Gas grill? Charcoal?
I think he means whatever he could potentially use the stovetop or oven for, needs somewhere else to cook elsewhere because that's all occupied.

So now, he's going to try and kill his family with carbon monoxide (again) with more basement grilling. Because apparently it's too cold outside. Which I'm still confused about.

Anyway. When is the draft?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
IM A GAY TURKEY
He's just forever angry, negative and a bona-fide misanthrope sociopath loon like his boi @Montucky thriving off negative attention he gets on a sports message board. Dont let that turn u into a gay or poultry. Unless that is your thing PATRIOT.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This was posted in another thread about when the draft comes, but thought it deserved a standalone thread.

What is your safest, most effective way for grilling in your basement?

It's cold outside and signs are pointing to it being even colder whenever the draft has arrived. Will have apps in the oven and stuff simmering on the stovetop so I'll need to be grilling indoors yet again this year.

Looking forward to best practices, tips and tricks for how you guys set up your basement grille....
no man, just grill outside close to your door. NOT too close...lmao.