The Fantasy Advice Thread!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeldon vs SD or Moncrief vs Denver? .5 PPR

Looks like Ivory will be out again and Moncrief has a tough matchup.

Tough. I'd probably lean towards Yeldon with Ivory essentially dead. He's guaranteed volume.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Has anyone heards on DT's status? They say he plans to play but might be on a snap count. I'm leaning towards starting Snead or Moncrief in his place.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hate Fleener so much right now

Agreed. Can he not catch the ball? I haven't watched the Saints at all this year. 12 targets for 3 catches and 35 yards. 12 targets is plenty of volume to produce decent numbers. I picked up Tamme in one of my leagues in case he completely busts.

Mitchapalooza

I won already and still have Jeffery tonight. Coleman killed it on my bench. Would you guys start him over DeSean as a flex for the next few weeks? Cousins seems to love everyone besides DeSean. He throws to crowder alot.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I won already and still have Jeffery tonight. Coleman killed it on my bench. Would you guys start him over DeSean as a flex for the next few weeks? Cousins seems to love everyone besides DeSean. He throws to crowder alot.

I find it tough to trust a rookie, especially on the Browns. His numbers are likely going to be sporadic. Doesn't Gordon come back after Week 3 too?

Mitchapalooza

I find it tough to trust a rookie, especially on the Browns. His numbers are likely going to be sporadic. Doesn't Gordon come back after Week 3 too?
I'm not sure when Gordon comes back. But yeah you're right. Just sick of my flex underperforming.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed. Can he not catch the ball? I haven't watched the Saints at all this year. 12 targets for 3 catches and 35 yards. 12 targets is plenty of volume to produce decent numbers. I picked up Tamme in one of my leagues in case he completely busts.
I'm starting Marty next week. Knowing my luck, Fleener would proceed to score 2 TDs and Bennett will be blocking all day.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
Demaryius against Cincy or Matt Jones against the Giants for flex in a PPR?

I tried to be cute last week and played Arian Foster over Thomas for fear of the hip problem, and ended up losing by 3 frickin points because of it.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Demaryius against Cincy or Matt Jones against the Giants for flex in a PPR?

I tried to be cute last week and played Arian Foster over Thomas for fear of the hip problem, and ended up losing by 3 frickin points because of it.

This is a tough one, but I'd probably go DT. I was weary of him at the beginning of the season with a rookie QB, but he seems to still be producing.

bearsfaninfl

Liked Posts:
This is a tough one, but I'd probably go DT. I was weary of him at the beginning of the season with a rookie QB, but he seems to still be producing.

Was the way I was leaning, but I always like to see what others think.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fleener vs Atl or Pitta vs. Jax

I'm 0-2 in this league and Fleener is really fucking me. He has a good match up and is at home, but I don't know if I can trust him another week.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fleener vs Atl or Pitta vs. Jax

I'm 0-2 in this league and Fleener is really fucking me. He has a good match up and is at home, but I don't know if I can trust him another week.
Screw Fleener, go Pitta

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With Martin out I could start Sims this week over Ryan Matthews. Sims would likely get more consistent touches given the Eagles use their backs weirdly, but Matthews has more TD potential it seems. Non PPR for this league. What do y'all think?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd probably go Mathews. He seems to be producing.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd probably go Mathews. He seems to be producing.
2 TD vultures last week. I don't really know what exactly the Eagles are doing with their RBs, but it seems to be resulting in Matthews' TDs so can't complain.